ItalianLove Colourful Pasta Shells
In this Article
Delicious and colorful pasta shells with a fresh summer taste. Easy and fast.
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|4 People||3 Hours||15 minutes|
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped paneer / Chicken
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 3 ounces italian hard salami, chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted garlic vinaigrette dressing
Cook pasta shells as directed on the package.
Drain and cool.
Place remaining ingredients except vinaigrette in a medium bowl.
Pour vinaigrette over the salad, toss to coat.
Stuff the shells with the salad.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.