Last Updated on
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|4 People||10 – 15 Minutes||10 – 15 Minutes|
- 1 cup oats powder
- 1 tbsp gramflour (besan)
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pureed spinach (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to make the batter
- 1 1/2 tsp oil/ghee for greasing and cooking
- For Serving: Tomato ketchup or Dhaniya chutney
In a bowl, take onions, grated carrots and pureed spinach.
Add the oats powder and gram flour.
Gently mix water and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency.
Let it rest for 10 minutes.
Grease a non-stick tawa (griddle) with ¼ tsp ghee/oil and heat it well.
Pour a laddleful of batter, and spread in a circular motion.
Cook on low flame till both sides are done and turns light brown in colour.
Serve immediately with tomato ketchup or dhaniya chutney.