Children usually suffer from common health problems like cold, cough, sore throat, etc. And when they start going to school and interact with other kids, it becomes worse as if one child has a cold or a viral infection, it gets passed on to other kids. Common health problems arise because of viral infections and a weak immune system in kids. So here are some tips that will help your child combat infections.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder in half a glass of milk and make your child drink it every alternate day.
- Boil one inch of neem giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) in half a glass of water until it comes down to 2 tbsp. Then mix it with half a tablespoon of honey and give it to your child once a month.
- You can make kadha also to strengthen your baby’s immune system. Take one glass of water and add half teaspoon of ajwain, saunf, gur, mulethi, ginger, and coriander seeds. Boil this water until it reduces to half a cup and give it to your child before sleeping.
- Boil one tablespoon saunf in half a glass water and give it to your child thrice a day to prevent loose motions, dehydration, and heat in the body.
- Give half a tablespoon mulethi in honey with few drops of ginger 3 times a day to cure cough.
- if your child is suffering from severe cold and cough place old cotton between the two folds of hanky and put it on the baby’s chest whole night.
- Give your baby a massage with warm mustard oil at night.
- If your child is suffering from severe gastric problem, apply asafoetida.
- if a child is not able to sleep in the night because of giving make a ball of jaggery with a pinch of turmeric and place it on the tongue.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.