10 Best Diaper Rash Creams for Babies
Diaper rash is an issue faced by most babies and its something that can happen in spite of taking the utmost care. In addition to this, when there’s moisture or wetness in the areas around the buttocks or when there are urine leaks, the pH levels rise and cause skin irritation. This leaves the baby feeling very uncomfortable.
But the good news is that it doesn’t always have to be that way. Just keep reading and you’ll find a list of diaper rash creams that give you fast and effective results.
List of Top 10 Diaper Rash Creams in India
If you’re searching for the best diaper rash creams in the market or online, then look no further. These are guaranteed to restore the pH balance of your baby’s skin and heal inflammation. These are very useful for babies with sensitive skin. Try them on your baby to experience the results.
1. Sebamed Baby Rash Cream
Sebamed Baby Rash Cream is the best nappy rash cream out there since it balances the skin’s pH, and is rated as 5.5 on the pH scale. It heals inflammation on the skin and gently nourishes it.
- Boosts the development of ‘mantle’ which is your baby’s skin’s protective acid
- One of the ingredients, titanium dioxide is known to shield the skin from harmful irritants
- One of the best formulations that include lecithin and squalene
- Panthenol naturally heals and soothes the skin
2. Himalaya Herbal Diaper Rash Cream
You can say goodbye to diaper rashes with this cream as it is a combo of herbs and zinc oxide. Himalaya Herbal Diaper Rash Cream is also the best organic diaper rash cream.
- Zinc oxide is known to prevent moisture from building up and heals rashes
- Combination of nirgundi and majistha provides relief from pain, redness, and discomfort
- Your baby gets soft and smooth skin with the goodness of aloe vera and almond oil
- The diaper rash cream is free from mineral oil, parabens, and synthetic colours, thus preventing allergies and breakouts
- Shows results from the very first use
3. Curatio B4 Nappi Cream
We like the Curatio B4 Nappi Cream because of how simple and effective it is against diaper rashes. But don’t take our word for it. Just use it on your baby and see. It’s also one of the best over-the-counter diaper rash creams.
- Creates a thin protective layer between the skin and the diaper, thus protecting sensitive skin from the toxic effects of stools
- Prevents rashes when used regularly due to the zinc oxide content
4. Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream
Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream is a dermatologically-tested diaper rash cream and is even hypoallergenic. It’s one of the few diaper rash creams in the market that is paraben-free. If you’re looking for the best soothing diaper rash cream, this is the one.
- Effective and proven diaper rash cream that shows quick results
- It is easy to apply and creates an emollient layer to protect the skin from wetness
- Can be used right from the time of birth
5. The Moms Co Natural Diaper Rash Cream
If you need a diaper rash cream that gives fast results, this one would definitely qualify. The Moms Co Natural Diaper Rash Cream has been clinically tested and is perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
- Made from natural ingredients like calendula oil, organic chamomile oil, hydrolysed oat protein, organic shea butter, and organic jojoba oil
- Moisturises the skin and heals inflammation
- Free from mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, DEA, TEA, Phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances, PEG, and harmful chemicals
- Creates a barrier between the child’s delicate skin and the diaper, thus shielding it from chemical irritants
- Tested and recommended by dermatologists
6. Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream 1 2 3
Let your baby experience the power of natural active ingredients with this unique formulation.
- Prevents the occurrence of skin discomfort every time the diaper is changed
- The cream is fragrance-free and doesn’t contain preservatives
- Offers ease in the application as well as rinsing off
- Has a soothing effect right from the first application
7. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Diaper Rash Cream
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Diaper Rash Cream is a safe solution for babies due to its perfect blend of natural ingredients and herbs. It soothes and heals the skin, and protects it from diaper rashes. The natural formula ensures that there are zero chances of allergic reactions happening to your baby.
- Doesn’t cause any irritation and has a soothing and comforting effect
- Creates a protective shield on the skin due to the natural ingredients
- Free from parabens, silicon, dyes & phthalates
- Eliminates and prevents diaper rashes
8. Pigeon Diaper Rash Cream
Pigeon Diaper Rash Cream is the best anti-rash cream for babies. When you apply this regularly, your baby won’t have to suffer from the nuisance of diaper rashes again.
- Balances the pH and provides long-lasting results
- Soothes the skin and protects from irritation and inflammation
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
9. Chicco Diaper Rash Cream
Chicco Diaper Rash Cream is a cream that is dermatologically tested and nourishes and moisturises the skin. It is one of the best diaper rash creams crafted from natural ingredients like shea butter, vitamin E and glycerine.
- It doesn’t clog the skin pores and is quickly absorbed by the skin
- It is allergen-free and fragrance-free
- Completely safe for use as it is free from alcohol, parabens, mineral oil, dyes, SLES, SLS, colour, etc.
10. Softsens Baby Natural Diaper Rash Cream
Softsens Baby Natural Diaper Rash Cream is one of the best diaper rash creams for delicate skin. It’s free from parabens and crafted using 6 natural ingredients.
- Provides instant relief from painful diaper rashes, skin inflammation and redness
- Contains aloe vera, sweet almond and coconut oil which soothe and nourish the skin
- Is ideal for daily use and can be used from the very first day
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that heal & protect sensitive and irritated skin
FAQs on Diaper Rash Creams for Babies
Have questions about diaper rash creams and curious about how to make the best use of them? Don’t worry; we’re here to answer. Keep reading to find out.
1. How to Apply Diaper Rash Cream?
Remove your baby’s dirty diaper first and clean her bottom using wet wipes. Before putting on a clean diaper, apply a dime-sized amount of a diaper rash cream to your baby’s bottoms. Wrap up the fresh diaper, wash off the excess cream from your hands, and you’re done!
2. Should I Use Diaper Rash Cream Every Time I Change My Baby’s Diaper?
The answer to this will depend on how often your baby gets diaper rashes and how sensitive her skin is. Most mothers apply diaper rash creams regularly as a preventive measure to protect against irritation and rashes. The best time to apply diaper rash creams is overnight since when babies sleep for long stretches; their bottoms are most susceptible to moisture and harmful irritants. If your baby is going through her teething phase, has a cold, or diarrhoea, you should use diaper rash cream at every change just to be safe.
3. Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream on My Newborn?
Yes, you can, as long as the diaper rash cream is made from natural ingredients and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. For more information on this, you can talk to a dermatologist.
4. What to Look for in a Diaper Rash Cream?
The best diaper rash creams will contain these four ingredients – zinc oxide, calendula oil, lanolin, and aloe vera. These ingredients are known to hydrate and heal the skin from inflammation, and also protect it from harmful irritants. Thick diaper rash creams, pastes, and over-the-counter options are suitable for severe cases of rashes and irritation, but it is always advisable to check with a dermatologist before using it, especially if you have a newborn on your hands.
Using diaper rash creams is a good practice which you’ll be thankful for. There’s nothing more emotionally aggravating for a mother than to see her newborn suffer the pain and discomfort caused by rashes. The good news is that these creams and OTC products have you covered, so your baby will be able to rest or move around in peace.
You May Also Like:
Diaper Rash Creams Offers & Deals: