Last Updated on
As new parents, one of your major responsibilities towards your baby will involve keeping him dry and comfortable. That means buying the right diaper for him. Little ones have extremely sensitive skin, so while choosing diapers, you will need to research and research some more before settling for a brand. Choosing the right brand and size of diapers for your baby is a must. But if there’s one thing that we’d rate baby diapers on is the comfort factor. It can be confusing for new parents to select one, so we’ve compiled a list of our best baby diapers. This list should help you find the right diapers for your munchkin.
Video: 10 Best Baby Diapers to Keep Your Child Dry & Comfortable
Top 10 Diaper Brands for Babies
Below is a list of the best baby diapers for sensitive skin available online and in the market today.
1. Babyhug Advanced Pant Style Diapers
Most new parents today prefer pant style diapers over regular diapers for their little ones and for good reasons. Pant-style diapers keep are easy to put on and comfortable for little ones. Babyhug advanced pant-style diapers are one of the best baby diapers available today. These diapers come with honeycomb layers which help in quick absorption of urine and offer dryness for up to 12 hours. Your little one will sleep through the night wearing these diapers.
- Babyhug advanced pant style diapers are made of cottony-soft breathable material which helps protect baby’s sensitive skin.
- The super stretchy elastic adapts to a baby’s waist, thus offering him/her a comfortable fit!
- The honeycomb technology helps in quick absorption of urine and spreads it evenly. It keeps a baby dry for up to 12 hours.
- The bottom layer in these diapers has an active gel which helps absorb liquid.
- Babyhug advanced pant style diapers have an anti-rash shield that lowers the risk of diaper rashes.
- Aloe vera helps protect baby’s sensitive skin from diaper rashes and keeps it moisturised.
- These diapers are completely leakproof, are available in various sizes, and offer a comfortable fit.
2. Pampers Pant Style Diapers
All of you must be familiar with this brand. The pant-style diapers by Pampers will help keep your baby dry and comfortable throughout the night.
- These diapers offer a comfortable fit and have a flexible waistband that will adapt to the baby’s movements.
- Pampers baby-dry pants style diapers have air channels to make a baby feel dry overnight.
- These diapers have baby lotion with aloe vera gel in it, which helps protect a baby’s delicate skin from diaper rashes and skin irritation.
- The outer layer of these diapers is made of soft cotton.
- The magic gel locks wetness for up to 12 hours, thus keeping a baby comfortable and dry.
3. MamyPoko Extra Absorb Pant Style Diapers
MamyPoko Pants extra absorb pant style diapers keep the wetness locked and offer a baby comfortable and sound sleep throughout the night.
- The crisscross absorbent sheet in MamyPoko Pants diapers can absorb up to 7 glasses of urine and spreads it evenly.
- The breathable cotton-like cover help prevent stuffiness even if used for long hours.
- These diapers are very easy to wear.
- These diapers feature fun and colourful graphics inspired by Disney’s ‘Winnie-the-Pooh.’
4. Huggies Wonder Pants Medium Pant Style Diapers
Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers are one of the best baby diapers available in India. These overnight diapers can provide ultimate comfort to your baby at night.
- These diapers have a super stretchy elastic that adapts to a baby’s waist and fits comfortably.
- These diapers soak the moisture and keep a baby dry up to 12 hours.
- The double leak guard feature of these diapers help prevents leakage and ensures dryness for up to 12 hours.
- The 3-D Bubble-Bed as the inside layer in these diapers offers cotton-like softness to a baby and traps runny poo, thus keeping the surface of the diaper dry.
- These diapers by Huggies also have an air-fresh cover which can prevent diaper rashes.
- Huggies wonder pant diapers have a triple leak-guard and extra padding on the sides of the diaper which help reduce leakage from the sides on to the baby’s thigh & legs.
5. Pampers Active Baby Diapers
- These diapers are made from ultra-soft cotton material.
- These diapers are infused with baby lotion to shield delicate skin from rashes and infections.
- The best tape-style diaper out there in the market.
6. Huggies Taped Diapers
Huggies is a brand we all are familiar with and there’s a reason why – it’s because they make some of the best diapers for babies. If you’re looking for diapers for your newborn, you can consider taped diapers by Huggies!
- These diapers have an air-fresh cover that keeps a baby’s skin fresh.
- The extra-dry layer in these diapers by Huggies keeps a baby dry and comfortable by absorbing wetness for up to 12 hours and the double leak guard prevents leakage from the sides.
- Made of cottony-soft material, these diapers are gentle on a baby’s skin.
- Huggies taped diapers also come with a wetness indicator, which turns yellow when it’s time for a diaper change.
7. Himalaya Herbal Total Care Baby Pants Style Diapers
Himalaya Herbal diapers offer premium comfort and extra protection to babies with sensitive skin. These diapers will protect your little one against diaper rashes and offer a comfortable sleep.
- These diapers have the goodness of aloe vera and Yashada Bhasma.
- These diapers are made of breathable fabric, which ensures proper air circulation and absorbs moisture quickly.
- Himalaya Herbal diapers have an anti-rash shield which prevents diaper rashes.
- The wetness indicator in these diapers turns green when a baby soils his diaper.
- The soft elastic edges in these diapers help prevent leakage.
8. Bella Baby Happy Diapers
Bella Baby Happy Diapers are one of the few baby diapers which protect the navel area and assists babies who have undergone special umbilical cord-cutting. This brand is worth a try.
- The magic gel in these diapers provides dryness and offer leakage protection.
- These 100% breathable diapers keep a baby’s skin healthy.
- These diapers are chlorine-free and suitable for sensitive skin.
- These diapers contain green tea extracts which have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
9. Teddyy Baby Easy Pant Style Diapers
Teddyy Baby Easy Pant Style Diapers are one of the best disposable baby diapers out there. These diapers are ideal for babies with sensitive skin. These diapers also fit comfortably and your baby will be able to move around with ease.
- These diapers are breathable and have soft elastic.
- The soft and breathable fabric ensures that a baby stays dry all night long.
- These diapers are a snug fit around the waist and thighs, thus giving freedom of movement.
10. Pigeon Ultra Premium Baby Diaper Pants
- The crisscross pattern and highly absorbent material of these diapers keep a baby dry for up to 12 hours, and prevent diaper rashes and infections.
- These diapers include a wetness indicator which tells the parent the time to change the diaper.
- These diapers have breathable fabric and a soft elastic waistband that offer a comfy fit.
FAQs on Best Baby Diapers
Here are a few frequently asked questions by our readers and their respective answers.
1. What are the Different Types of Diapers?
Here’s a list of different types of diapers that are available in the market today.
- Disposable Diapers – Disposable diapers are basically use-and-throw diapers. You can make your baby wear it once then discard it.
- Pull-Ups – These diapers are worn like pants.
- Preemie Diapers – These are designed for preterm infants whose umbilical cord stub is healing. These diapers are smaller than the standard disposable diapers.
- Underwear Diapers – These diapers are designed to transition a baby to wearing regular pants during the potty training phase.
- Swim Diapers – These have elasticated cuffs, are leak-proof, and prevent spills in the water.
2. Are There Different Types of Diapers for a Baby Girl and Baby Boy?
Yes, there are different types of diapers available for baby boys and girls.
3. What Size of Diapers Can a Newborn Wear?
Newborns can wear baby diapers that come in small sizes.
4. How Can I Use a Diaper Safely on My Baby?
Go for gel-based diapers when shopping for diapers for your baby and change diapers once every two to three hours to prevent rashes and infections. Don’t put on a diaper immediately after you remove the used one. Give some diaper-free time to your baby to allow his skin to breathe.
5. Do Baby Diapers Expire?
Most baby diapers don’t have an expiry date, but it is always advisable to contact the brand and inquire just to be sure.
6. How Can I Save Money on Baby Diapers?
Here are some ways by which you can save money on baby diapers:
- Buy Online: Shopping online will help you save money. You can compare prices of different brands and choose a brand that suits your budget.
- Use Coupons: There are coupons available online which you can avail during checkout and get exclusive discounts for recurring purchases.
- Subscription Services: Special subscription services will help you avail discounts on diapers of a particular brand. You can subscribe for baby diapers as per the subscription plan of a brand.
7. How Many Diapers Should I Use for My Baby in a Day?
Newborns will require changing around six times a day.
8. How Many Times Should I Change My Baby’s Diaper at Night?
There’s no magic number to this but the consensus is that you should change your baby’s diapers only when soiled. Use extra absorbent diapers and let your baby be if he hasn’t pooped in it.
Your baby’s comfort matters and these diapers will ensure just that. Let your little one enjoy a night of restful sleep by wearing diapers at night and say goodbye to leaks and rashes.
You May Also Like:
Baby Diapers Offers & Deals: