Last Updated on
WOW! We’ve almost reached 3! Your little one has already learn so much. You will start seeing a slowing down of growth now and things will begin to stabilize a lot more. Let’s look at what you can expect to see in your child as he grows between months 31 and 33!
As if you weren’t already used to seeing newer developments in your child, these months are going to further escalate things. For e.g. When your child plays with others, he builds language skills and also finds himself learning about social rules and norms. Even solo play, exploring nature, music, and other activities will teach him about how the world works and help him find ways to understand feelings and emotions too. Even though there will be a slowing down of physical growth, there will be progress in other areas of development. Let’s look extensively at these areas.
- When your child engages in physical activity at this age, he improves his endurance, strength and balance each time. Playing at this age helps build skills that come in handy later on in life.
- By month 31 your child can run and stop suddenly without falling down. He can walk around objects and not bump into them. He can even jump down from a step.
- In the following months, he will most likely be able to pedal a tricycle, enhancing his motor skills. You could introduce these fun activities to your toddler to encourage some exercise.
- Your little craftsman will also be able to fold a paper in half now! This is a great age to introduce crafts and art to him. At this age, your child will be able to scribble a few letters as well, though crudely.
- You will also find that your child will want to feed himself. He will be able to do so with just a bit of help from you. You can even teach him to dress himself on his own now.
- As your child meets new people, he will learn to imitate older kids and peers.You will have great fun watching him having a go at this imitation!
- He also will earn to speak about his feelings and opinions about things that upset him or make him happy.
- He also recognizes everyday sounds, ones that he may hear at home on a daily basis.
- Between months 31 and 33, your child will know how his name well and also other information about himself like his age, gender and possibly his home address.
- Your child might explore his imagination and start talking while playing with toys or action figures.
- He will also be able to solve puzzles that are up to 6 pieces. In fact, puzzles are a great way to boost development in preschoolers.an age your tot is rapidly inching towards!
- Also, you will find that if you visit a social gathering or family event, your child will be able to recollect and describe the event once it’s over. So much fun!
- Your child already speaks quite fluently. By this age, sounds like k, ng and g will be more pronounced and your child will be able to use words containing those sounds more freely.
What’s brewing for the next exciting phase in your toddler’s life? Find out!