Last Updated on
If you are looking for a healthy drink for your child, how about you make palak-grape-apple juice? This tasty juice can serve as an all-in-one breakfast and you can give it to your child on days when he refuses to have breakfast and milk. This juice is also a tasty summer breakfast recipe. If you want to know how to make spinach-grape-apple juice at home, check out the recipe here!
Blender, Mixer Jar
Type of Meal
Babies above 13 months of age
Drink with meal
|Ingredients||Quantity and Volume|
|Spinach leaves (blanched)||1 ½ cups|
|Green apples (peeled and chopped into pieces)||2|
|Ginger peeled and grated||1 ½ inch|
|Celery (optional)||1-2 large stalks|
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to make palak-grape-apple juice for your toddler.
- Blend the spinach leaves and grapes in a blender.
- Add the chopped apple pieces to the blender and blend again.
- Follow it up with grated ginger and celery, and blend. Do not add water.
- Pour it into glasses and serve immediately.
Follow these recipe tips to make a tasty palak-grape-apple juice.
- Chop the spinach finely. Try to chop it in a food processor so that it blends well with the grapes and apples.
- Make sure you peel the apples as the peel may not always blend in well.
- Chop the grapes horizontally and then blend it well.
- Do not add any water while blending these ingredients.
- Do not add any salt or sugar to this mixture. The juice should be consumed as is without adding any sweetener or salt.
Nutrition Information (Per 100 Grams)
A smoothie or juice is packed with health benefits. This home-made palak (spinach)-grape-and-apple juice is packed with nutrients that can benefit a child.
- Spinach is a powerful antioxidant. It is also rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin A, and folate. Vitamin K is essential to improve the health of the bones.
- Spinach has all the essential vitamins and minerals needed for good skin, hair, and health.
- Spinach is a rich source of iron and helps improve the energy levels of the body.
- Grapes are high in antioxidants and can help repair the cells and the damage caused by free radicals.
- Apples being a rich source of fibre can aid digestion.
- Ginger can help cure indigestion.
- Ginger is also good to improve immunity and provides resistance from cold, cough, and flu-like symptoms.
Keep the following in mind when you go shopping for ingredients required to make this juice.
- Buy organic spinach as they are cultivated with natural ingredients. Make sure the bundle of spinach you buy has tender and fresh leaves.
- Buy apples that are ripe and firm.
- Buy grapes that are sweet and ripe.
- It is advisable to buy organic fruits and vegetables as they are free from chemicals and pesticides.
Spinach-grape-apple juice packs in a load of nutrients and minerals in their purest forms and can prove to be healthy breakfast or evening drink. Juices are a great way of introducing your child to different tastes and flavours. Try to serve this juice to your child – it is sure to refresh him and he will be more than willing to try new recipes after trying out this one.