One can quickly make this corn pizza with the help of ready-made pizza base and corn toppings.
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|2 People||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
- 2 pizza bases
- 2 tbsps (tablespoons) pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil or any other oil
For The Topping
- 1 1/4 cups sliced and blanched baby corn
- 1 cup blanched sweet corn kernels
- salt to taste
Slightly heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and place pizza base on it.
Spread tomato sauce over the pizza base, and sweet corn and baby corn slices over the sauce.
Grate mozzarella cheese on the pizza.
Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a very slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.