Yummy Pizza that’s healthy and hygienic, I’m sure your kids will love this as much as mine do. Serve as a snack or an appetizer at parties and you’ll have praises pouring in!
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|4 People||10 Minutes||10 Minutes|
- 4 x 15 cm wholemeal breads
- 1/3 cup (95 gm) salt-reduced tomato paste
- 100 gm lean shaved ham or chicken breast, finely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 8 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (80 gm) coarsely grated light cheddar
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Place the bread on oven trays. Spread the tomato paste evenly over each pizza base.
Arrange the ham or chicken, tomato, capsicum and mushroom over each base and sprinkle with cheddar.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and the cheddar melts. Serve with salad leaves.