After preparing this dish, it needs to be served instantly; otherwise the fried noodles will lose their crunchiness.
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|4 People||25-30 Minutes||20-25 Minutes|
- 4 cup fried noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup capsicum, finely sliced
- ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup ready to use schezwan sauce
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup
- 2-3 tbsp spring onion greens
Heat oil in a pan or wok; add garlic and onions and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
Add the spring onion greens, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and sauté on a high flame for seconds. Next, add the schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
Take it off heat and transfer into a deep bowl. Add the fried noodles and toss well. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately.
|Calories||295 K cal|