Last Updated on
Little toddlers are often proactive and make feeding a completely arduous task. The most convenient way to feed them would be with the help of a baby high chair. Baby high chairs make it extremely easy to let the child sit in one place and feed them. The height of the chair also makes it convenient to feed so that you do not have to bend down each time to feed your little toddler. However, choosing the perfect high chair for your baby is a difficult task; it mainly depends on age, height, weight and other individual requirements for the baby and yourself. So, for your convenience, we have compiled a list of ten baby high chairs that are the best in the market.
List of Top 10 Best Baby High Chairs and Booster Seats in India
Here are the top 10 baby high chairs that you can plan for.
1. Babyhug 3 in 1 Comfy High Chair
Babyhug Comfy High chairs are a premium range of highchairs that come with important features that make feeding your baby a breeze!
This 3 in 1 high chair is convertible to suit the purpose. The optimal seat recline of the high chair provides the most suitable posture angle & adequate padding to make your child sit comfortably without uneasiness. The adjustable and removable meal tray makes it extremely convenient for adjusting the position of the child according to the dining table. Plus, it can be easily cleaned, causing less of a hassle. This is one of the best high chairs for babies!
2. Syga 3 in 1 Cushioned High Chair
The Syga baby high chair is one of the most affordable highchairs of the best quality.
This high chair comes with padded seats, an adjustable height tray, a dining tray and 4 height position reclining seat. It is foldable for compact storage and has a highly convenient footrest for the comfort of your toddler. This high chair also comes with a 3 point harness for the safety of your child.
3. Babyhug Grace 2 in 1 Dining Chair With 2 Point Safety Harness & Anti Slip Footrest
It’s an exciting moment when you can pull your child up to the dining table with the rest of the family. Babyhug Highchair is a beautiful baby high chair that helps to develop your baby’s eating and social skills. It is extremely convenient, compact, fold-able & easy to store. The high chair is light in weight and ensures stability in your little one, with its anti-slip base. It’s easy to clean and looks good in your home.
4. Babyhug Fine Dine Highchair
The Babyhug Fine Dine High Chair is a foldable high chair for small spaces. This is one of the best high chairs for toddlers of the age of 6 months and up to 3 years.
This high chair contains a five-point safety harness that keeps your toddler safe and secure. The highchair comes with an adjustable height feature for your greater convenience and personal customization. It also contains a removable food tray with a cup holder. The seat consists of multiple reclining positions for the comfort of the child. The caster wheels with locks prevent the chair from moving. The exclusive anti-slip feature ensures complete safety of your child.
5. R for Rabbit Marshmallow the Smart High Chair
Although a costlier choice than the other ones, R for Rabbit Marshmallow The Smart highchair is worth the cost. Its premium design ensures easy and smart feeding for your little one!
It comes with 3 recline positions, 7 level adjustment heights and a 5 point safety harness. Marshmallow is an EN14988 Safety Certified highchair defined by European Standards for baby high chairs. The smart folding functions help fit the chair in most compact spaces. The optimal and ergonomic backrest design makes seating highly comfortable for your little child.
6. Chicco Polly 2 Start High Chair
This is an all-in-one chair that accompanies your baby on his growth and development journey. It is versatile, safe, and super-comfortable, making feeding the baby super- easy!
Chicco Polly 2 in 1 highchair follows a baby’s growth from 6 months to 3 years of age. When the child is 6 months old, it is a comfortable and cosy nest, ideal for the weaning period. When the child is learning to eat independently, the upper seat insert can be removed, the activity tray detached, and Polly becomes your child’s first chair, which allows it to sit at the table with mum and dad. It is ultra-compact when closed and the tray can be hung on the rear legs.
7. Babyhug Verona 2 In 1 Wooden High Chair With Removable Cushioned Seat & 2 Point Safety Harness
This high chair is sturdy and made with the highest quality pine wood. It is comfortable, adjustable and also converts into a chair.
This 2 in 1 high chair is sturdy, robust and eco-friendly. It is cushioned and keeps the baby comfortable, with a removable and adjustable food tray. It can be converted into a table and chair, ideal for the weaning period. The comfortable footrest and 2 point safety harness makes this one of the best choices of highchairs in the market.
8. Syga Height Adjustable High Chair
One of the best high chairs in the market, this one is a comfortable and convenient seating and feeding option for kids.
This adjustable high chair has a 5 point safety harness feature that helps keep your toddler safely fastened and comfortable at all times. The optimal back-rest and recline design of the high chair provides the most suitable posture angle & adequate padding to make your child sit comfortably without uneasiness. The adjustable and removable meal tray has a cup holder and makes it extremely convenient for cleaning.
9. LuvLap 4 in 1 Convertible High Chair Cum Booster Seat
The LuvLap high chair is a 4 in 1 high chair that can be used as a high chair, low chair, booster seat on a chair and booster seat on the floor.
This high chair consists of a 3 point safety harness that keeps your toddler safe always. It contains a 3 position adjustable food tray that can be customised based on the comfort of the child. The sturdy metal legs are removable and the chair can be converted into a booster seat based on your discretion. The seat is comfortable, easy to maintain and is also removable and washable. Since the backrest is foldable for compact storage, this is the best space saver high chair.
10. Chicco High Chair Birdie Print
These high chairs have a premium build and attractive pattern that is sure to be your baby’s favourite mealtime buddy!
This Chicco High Chair is a very convenient option for your child’s dining habits, to cultivate the good habit of eating at the right time and in the right way. The upholstery is nicely padded so your precious one can sit comfortably. The chair is lightweight and can be easily folded and stored at any place. Its slim design means it can be placed along with the dining table during mealtimes with the entire family. It has a five-point safety harness belt with a footrest, which ensures the child’s comfort and safety. The fabric has an attractive design and colour, and can be easily cleaned.
FAQs on Baby High Chairs
1. What to Consider When Buying a High Chair?
The following are the features to be considered when buying a baby high chair,
- A convertible high chair, which can be used as a highchair, a low chair or even as a booster seat
- Reclining seats for the baby’s comfort
- 3 point or 5 point safety harnesses
- Adjustable footrest
- Removable food tray
- Foldable highchair for easy and compact storage
- The ease of cleaning
The other factors to consider while buying a highchair are the space you can afford to store your highchair, the age of the toddler, the weight of the toddler and even the design of the highchair.
2. Do I Need a Highchair for My Newborn?
Newborns are generally very proactive and, thus, tend to keep moving here and there. In such scenarios, feeding them becomes a tedious task. Highchairs help in making the child sit in one place and conveniently eat. Since highchairs help position the child at a certain suitable height, there is no requirement for you to bend down to feed your little toddler. This way, a highchair becomes a necessary part of the growth of a child. However, the other factors to be taken into consideration are the affordability. Highchairs can sometimes prove to be costly, in which case there are options such as booster seats that are cheaper than highchairs.
3. At What Age Can a Baby Sit on a Booster Car Seat?
Baby car seats can be used for children of 6 months to about 3 years of age. As far as the weight is concerned, they can be used for children weighing above 22 pounds.
4. How Long Can Babies Stay on Highchairs?
This entirely depends on the toddler. Babies can sit on highchairs as long as they are comfortable doing so.
5. What Are the Different Types of Highchairs?
There are four types of high chairs; Traditional Highchairs, Versatile Multifunctional Highchairs, 3-in-1 Highchairs, and Travel HighChairs.
- Traditional high chairs are also known as standard highchairs. They are traditional in that they are made of either of wood or steel and come with a non-adjustable single height.
- Multifunctional high chairs come at a higher price than traditional highchairs. They come with additional features such as foldability and height adjustments.
- 3 in 1 high chairs are convertible ones that can be used as for three functions; namely, the high chair, low chair and as booster seats. They are perfect for growing infants and can be used for a longer period of time.
- Travel high chairs are easily portable and can be transported from one place to another for your convenience. They are used during holidays for better convenience of feeding the child.
6. What Safety Features Should I Look for in a Highchair?
Safety becomes a critical aspect when choosing a highchair. Following are the safety features to be considered when choosing a high chair,
- Make sure the high chair legs are sturdy
- Make sure the high chair comes with a safety strap
- Look for BPA free material
- Check if there are anti-skid features
- Check if the wheels have locking features in case they are made of caster wheels
- Make sure the chairs support the weight of your toddler.
- 5 point or 3 point harness safety features are an additional plus
7. Can I Use a Highchair before the Baby Starts Solids?
No, highchairs are not recommended before the baby starts solids.
The list of best high chairs in the market and relevant FAQs can help you make an informed choice before buying a high chair for your child. High chairs are vital during the child’s growing years and it only makes sense to get one for both your comfort and the comfort of your little toddler. Check if you require a high chair, choose one from the list according to your options and make child-bearing a convenient and easy task!
You May Also Like:
Offers & Deals