1. Have You Decided on Baby Names?
- We have picked girl names, but not boy names.
- We have picked boy names, but not girl names.
- We’ve picked both girl and boy names.
2. What Types of Food Have You Been Craving?
- Sweet cravings like mithais and cookies.
- Sour and tangy cravings like lemons and pickles, yogurt.
- I get both sweet and sour food cravings.
3. Do You Get Cravings for More Protein in Your Diet?
- No. Fruits and snack foods, but rarely protein.
- Yes. Eggs, chicken and cheese are my new favorites.
- My cravings are quite balanced, I eat everything.
4. Have You Been Dreaming About Your Baby?
- I dream of a baby girl.
- I dream of a baby boy.
- I don’t dream about babies.
- 5. Have You Had Serious Morning Sickness?
- I have morning sickness all day long!
- Nope, I feel absolutely fantastic!
- It’s nothing unexpected, slight morning sickness.
6. Has Your Hair Changed Since Getting Pregnant?
- It’s become thin and dull.
- Shinier and more full-bodied.
- Other than needing a trim, it’s the same!
7. Is Your Hubby Putting on Weight Along With You?
- Yes, thank god!
- Nope, it’s just me!
- He’ll never tell!
8. Have Your Nails Changed Since Getting Pregnant?
- They feel thin and brittle.
- They’re growing faster and stronger.
- The seem to be the same.
9. My Feet Feel Warm and Toasty
- No, my feet feel warm and toasty.
- Yes, I constantly feel like I am standing on ice.
- They aren’t any warmer or cooler than usual.
10. Do You Feel Like You Have Been Getting Mood Swings?
- I laugh and cry at the drop of a hat – very moody.
- No mood swings, I’ve been feeling more positive.
- I can’t tell, maybe?
11. Has Pregnancy Made You Clumsy or Graceful?
- I feel more graceful.
- I feel more clumsy.
- I’m not sure.
12. Which Side Do You Prefer to Sleep On?
- I sleep on my right side.
- I sleep on my left side.
- I switch sides in my sleep.
1. Mostly A’s
It’s a girl! Congratulations new mommy! Now you can prepare to welcome your newest little family member and the apple of your eye!
2. Mostly B’s
It’s a boy! Congratulations new mommy! Now you can prepare to welcome your newest little family member and the joy of your life!
3. Mostly C’s
It’s a baby! Congratulations new mommy – you’re gonna get a surprise! You don’t need to know if it’s a boy or girl, coz the baby is already the light of your life.