80 Best Animal Jokes for Kids That Will Make Them Laugh Wildly
It is no surprise that children love animals more than anything in the world. From cats that live in your home to puppies in the dog park, or even bunnies that dominate most of the fairytales and kids’ stories, some of the first words that kids learn are based on animals. So it is obvious that the first jokes they learn and enjoy the most would be based on animals as well! The best animal jokes would always involve more than one animal puns and some kind of simple but interesting wordplay!
Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
These animal jokes for children are sure to liven up any party with kids. These jokes blend the favorite classics along with ones that you have never even heard of!
Cat Jokes for Kids
- There are ten cats standing on a boat. One cat jumps off the boat, how many more cats are left?
None, because the cats were all copy cats!
- What money do cats use to go shopping?
Cats use kitty cash!
- What is the difference between a cat that follows you and a cat that got photocopied?
One is a copy cat, and the other is a cat copy.
- What animal has the whiskers of a cat, fur of a cat, a tail of a cat, ears of a cat, but is not a cat?
The animal is a kitten!
- What will a cat say when it falls off a table?
It will say, “Me Ow!”.
- What is a cat’s most favorite magazine?
It is a CAT-alogue.
- What cat has the ability to live underwater?
The only cat that can live underwater is an octoPUSS!
- What do you obtain when you mix a Santa Claus with a cat?
You get Santa-Claws!
- Why do cats always love sitting on the computer?
They do it to keep an eye on their enemy, the mouse!
- What do you call when there is a bad event involving cats?
It is called a CATastrophe.
Dog Jokes for Kids
- What animal will you get if you combine a dog and a dino?
You will get a Dog-A-Sore!
- What dogs love taking a nice long shower?
A shamPOODLE would love to shower all day!
- Which kind of dog can jump higher than the tallest skyscraper in the world?
Any dog can jump higher than a skyscraper because skyscrapers cannot jump!
- Which place should you never consider taking a dog?
We should never take a dog to a Flea Market.
- What is the difference between a flea and a dog?
A dog can have many fleas, but a flea will never have even one dog.
- If a young dog marries a very small fish, then what would their baby be called?
The baby will be called a guppy puppy!
- Why was the skeleton very scared to cross the road?
The skeleton was scared because there was a dog waiting on the other side.
- Why should you never step out when it is raining cats and dogs?
Because there is a huge probability of you stepping on a poodle!
- If the inside of a fire hydrant has H2O, then what is there on the outside?
The outside has K9P.
- If a dog always knows the time, then what name can you give that dog?
We can call it is watchdog!
Dinosaur Jokes for Kids
- When building a house, what tool do dinosaurs use the most?
They frequently use a dino-saw
- When dinosaurs keep scoring touchdowns, what does its team get?
The team will keep getting dino-scores!
- What game do dinosaurs love playing with the humans or other relatively small animals?
They always enjoy playing the “Squash”.
- What is the nickname of a person that puts his right hand inside the large mouth of a scary T-Rex?
The perfect nickname to give is “Lefty”!
- What is the best and only thing you should do when you see a Tyrannosaurus Rex?
You must pray that the Tyrannosaurus Rex does not see you.
- What object do dinosaurs use while building the floors of their house’s kitchen?
They love using the Rep-tiles.
- Which animal knows the best way to raise a baby dinosaur?
If you want to raise a baby dinosaur, then the perfect animal to go to is the crane!
- If Harry Potter was a dinosaur, then what would he be called?
He would be called a Dinosorcerer.
- How can you tell if a dinosaur is hiding in your fridge?
You would know because the door of the fridge would not shut!
- Why are Stegosaurus really good volleyball players?
They are good volleyball players because they could really spike the volleyball!
Cow Jokes for Kids
- What did one dairy cow say to the other dairy cow?
The dairy cow asked the other, “Got milk?”
- What do you call a cow that cannot stop drinking a large quantity of coffee?
We can call the cow “Over-Calfinated”.
- What does the secret agent cow say to the other agent cow before a mission?
He says, “Are you going ‘udder cover’?”.
- What do the coaches in cow university say to the student cows?
He shouts, “Now get to the ground and ‘give me 2%’!”
- How do you congratulate cows that do good in a game?
You can tell them that they were “outstanding in the field”.
- Where did the cow lose all his money in the weekend?
He lost his money at the “Cow-sino”.
- Why did the cow decide to go to a spa during her vacation?
She went to a spa because she really needed some “re-hoove-ination’!
- What do the farmers say to his cows after 9 pm?
He says, “Go to your beds, it is ‘pasture bedtime’”.
- How can you tell which cow is the best dancer?
You can select the cow that has the best “mooooooooves”!
- When you pamper a cow too much, what do you get?
You get “spoiled milk”.
Elephant Jokes for Kids
- What time is it always when the elephant sits on your compound’s fence?
It is always time to get a new and stronger fence!
- Why do elephants never go into a computer store?
They are afraid of computer stores because those places sell the world’s best mice.
- What animal is grey, big, and has so many red bumps on the skin?
An elephant that was stung on the skin by a lot of bees!
- Why did the two elephants decide not to go swimming together?
They couldn’t go together because they had only one pair of trunks.
- Why did the elephant decide to stay put on the soft marshmallow?
She did not move because she wanted to avoid falling into the hot cocoa.
Fish Jokes for Kids
- What do you get when you cross an elephant and a fish?
You get a swimming trunk!
- What part of the fish can be used to weigh the fish?
You can use the scales!
- Why do oysters never share their pearls with the other aquatic creatures?
They keep the pearls to themselves because they are shellfish!
- What is the difference between a fish and a piano
You can tune a grand piano, but you can never tuna fish!
- How do you take a sick oyster to the hospital?
You can call for a clam-bulance!
Horse Jokes for Kids
- What does it mean when you find a single horseshoe lying on the ground?
It means that some poor horse is walking around the town in his socks.
- What is the difference between a fast horse and a slow duck?
One goes very quick and the other simply goes quack.
- What sport do horses love playing the most?
They would spend all day playing the “Stable tennis”.
- When horses live next door, what do you call them?
You call them your “neigh-bour”.
- Why did the horse eat its food with its mouth wide open?
It ate that way because it has bad stable manners.
Shark Jokes for Kids
- What sharks always end up working in the construction site?
Hammerhead sharks work there because they are the most useful one!
- What would the name of the movie be if it stars the Loch Ness Monster and the great white shark?
The movie will be called the “Loch Jaws”.
- What time is it when you see a small tuna being chased by a dozen sharks?
It will always be “twelve after one”.
- What is the name of the shark that wrote many famous plays?
His name is “William Sharkspeare”!
- What do you get when you cross a shark and a parrot?
You will get an animal that talks your head off.
Pig Jokes for Kids
- What do you call a pig that is never fun to hang out with?
The pig will be called a boar.
- What is the name of the movie when the stars are a pig and a dinosaur?
The perfect name for the movie is “Jurassic pork”!
- What is the name of the scary dinosaur that was raised by pigs?
Its name was porkasaurus rex!
- What is the difference between swine flu and bird flu?
You need an oink-ment for the swine flu but a tweet-ment for the bird flu.
- Which animal delivers cute baskets and rolls around in the mud?
The animal is the Easter Piggy!
Duck Jokes for Kids
- What did the slow kid duck say when the father duck told her to speed up!
She said, “I am waddling as quack as I can!”
- Since the chickens wake up when the rooster crows, when do all the ducks wake up?
The ducks get up at the quack of dawn!
- What did the duck ask the waiter to do when the check came?
The duck said, “put it on my bill, please”.
- How did the mother duck break her back?
She broke it because her son stepped on the quack.
- What do ducks love watching in the TV?
They watch duckumentaries all day!
Monkey Jokes for Kids
- What do you call a monkey with a banana in both his ears?
You can call him anything you want because he cannot hear you!
- What nickname do you keep for a monkey selling potato chips?
You can call them a chipmunk!
- What should you bring to a party hosted by monkeys in the jungle?
You can bring the chimps and dip!
- What do monkey cooks wear when they are working in the kitchen?
They wear the Ape-rons!
- Where does the parent ape keep their baby ape while sleeping?
They keep it in an Ape-ri-Cot!
Other Animal Jokes for Kids
- Which animal is white, black, and red all over the body?
A little sunburnt penguin!
- What do you call a snake that wears no clothes?
You call it snaked!
- What movies do pandas enjoy watching the most?
They love watching the old movies because the movies are black and white!
- How do you know that eating carrots are very good for the eyes?
You know it because nobody has ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses to read!
- How does the lion greet all the other animals in the jungle?
It says, “Pleased to eat you”!
There is nothing funnier for kids than jokes about various animals, and these animals jokes are sure to make your kid laugh all day long! Your kids will enjoy hearing them, learning them, and repeating them to their friends. They will also learn more about puns and wordplay from these animal jokes.