The holidays are fast approaching, and it is that time of the year when you will be getting in and out of stores for the presents. However, while a lot of people focus only on the presents, cards and messages are equally important, and not having them on hand may feel like added stress in the eleventh hour. Check out this list of wonderful holiday wishes and messages you could write in your greeting cards, text messages, or emails to spread some of that holiday cheer!
Holiday Wishes for Friends and Family
Here are a few beautiful, short, sweet holiday messages for friends and family!
- May this wonderful holiday season fill your heart with love, your home with joy, and your life with laughter. Wishing you and your family love, peace, and joy this holiday season and throughout 2021.
- Warmest wishes for a very happy, thrilling holiday season and a wonderful New Year. May your days be filled with joy and laughter. Here’s to a happy, healthy, and peaceful 2021! Lots of love.
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes to you and your family for a happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year.
- May this holiday season bring only joy and happiness to you and your loved ones. Wishing everyone at your home health, peace, prosperity, and happiness in the coming year.
- Let the spirit of love gently fill your home and your hearts during this holiday season. In this loveliest of the seasons, may you and your family find many reasons for joy, happiness, and laughter?
- May this holiday season sparkle with moments of laughter, love, and goodwill. May your next year be complete with joy and contentment. Have a very happy holiday and wishing you lots of joy and love!
- Best wishes and warmest thoughts for a magical Holiday and a Happy New Year! May love, peace, and prosperity follow you and your family throughout the year!
- Whatever is meaningful, whatever is beautiful, whatever brings you happiness, may it all be yours this wonderful season. Let this magical spirit last throughout the happy and wonderful New Year!
- We are so grateful to have you here with us to celebrate the holidays and be a part of our joyful seasonal memories! May our hopeful wishes follow your hearts and warm you throughout the year!
- May this joyful season help you end this year on a cheerful note and make way for a bright and fresh New Year. Here is to a wonderful and prosperous New Year to you and your family.
- May the amazing times and treasures of the present become your most valued memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of joy, love, laughter, and happiness throughout the next year. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
- Spices and cocoa and cookies and cakes – it is hard to not get into the holiday spirit when it starts to smell like the holidays. Best wishes to you and your family and may this season fill your hearts with the holiday cheer!
- The end of the year is a time filled with amazing memories of the adventures you have had for the past few months. We think about where we came from and about where we are going, pursuing the future with joy and hope. May this wonderful New Year be all that you have hoped for and may it be sprinkled with friendship and love. Happy holidays!
Humorous Happy Holiday Card Messages
Funny Holiday messages are perfect for sending wishes to your closest friends and family.
- Me: “I want a flying dragon for Christmas this year.”
Santa: “Please be realistic.”
Me: “Okay, how about 5 minutes to myself each day to drink my coffee every morning?”
Santa: “What colour dragon would you like?”
This made me think of us! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and always being there to support me. Wishing you more time for yourself and sleep in the next wonderful year. Happy Holidays!
2. “It’s all fun and games until Santa goes through the naughty list.”
Hope he wasn’t paying attention to us this year! Thank you for being such an amazing friend, and let us hope that this friendship and fun last for the year to come. Here’s to a fabulous 2021!
3. “Time to get into the holiday spirit… vodka, gin, and whiskey!”
Let us celebrate this wonderful holiday season with love and laughter! I hope you and your family have very happy holidays, and that the next year is simply fabulous.
4. May your eggnog be complete with plenty of rum to get you through this wonderful holiday season. Have a wonderful new year!
5. “One of the best things about the holidays is that you can make people you love to forget their past with a ‘present’!”
Please do not think of it as me bribing you. Simply think of it as me trying to spread the holiday cheer!
6. “Christmas seems too sparkly this year… said no-one, ever!”
Wishing you a happy and wonderful holiday season, filled with laughter, fun, and of course, sparkles!
7. “I am dreaming of a White Christmas. But if the White runs out, I will definitely drink the Red!”
Looking forward to spending this holiday season with you and celebrating it with loads of fun! Cheers to a fabulous new year!
8. “You can tell so much about a person by looking at the way they handle three things: lost luggage, a rainy day, and tangled Christmas tree lights!”
No matter how tangled your lights are this year, I am sure you will handle it perfectly. Happy Holidays!
Holiday Greetings for Business
You spend so many hours with your employees and coworkers, then why not send them a holiday message to make sure they know you appreciate them?
Holiday Message to Employees
These holiday greeting messages are sure to help you make your employees very happy!
- May your holiday season be filled with fun and love, and may you come back refreshed, rested, and completely healthy. A very healthy and happy holiday to you and your loved ones!
- Since the holiday season is approaching, we want to let you know how grateful we are for your efforts. People like you are the gems of this organisation, and we hope your next year is filled with happiness. Season’s Greetings!
- We want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your dedication, hard work, and positivity that helped carry this organisation throughout the year. Hope you have a wonderful time this season. Happy holidays!
- You have done an incredible job this year, and we are very grateful to have you on our team. Hope you take this time to relax and enjoy this magical season with your family. Here’s to a wonderful New Year! You deserve it!
- Wishing you a fabulous holiday and a prosperous New Year! Hope you have a wonderful season and we look forward to seeing you healthy and relaxed in the coming year!
- We appreciate all the efforts you have put into the organisation, and we are glad to have you on our team. Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year!
- You have worked very hard this year and dedicated a lot of your time to shape our business. We are very grateful, and we hope you have a relaxed and fun time this holiday season. Best wishes to you and your family.
- Enjoy this magical season with your friends and family, and we hope you have a successful year ahead!
- Now that the year is almost over, we want to thank you for being a wonderful part of the team and working hard to get us where we are. Happy holidays and a very Happy New Year!
- Holiday greetings and best wishes to you and your family for a healthy and happy new year!
Happy Holidays Message to Clients
Holiday seasons are about strengthening relationships with friends and family, so why not strengthen your bond this holiday season with your clients as well!
- We extend our warmest wishes for this wonderful Holiday Season to our friends and clients who have made the company’s progress possible!
- You helped us reach where we stand today, and we hope this wonderful relationship extends throughout the next year. Cheers to all and wishing you and your families a very healthy and happy holiday!
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your partnership and support. We look forward to amazing business years ahead and until then, enjoy and have fun! Happy Holidays!
- Happy Holidays to you and your families! Thank you very much for your partnership, and we hope to see this extend through the years to come!
- Now is the perfect time to value partnerships and celebrate friendship. We would love to thank you for your continued support, and we hope you enjoy this wonderful season!
- Season’s greetings! All of us here at the company would love to wish you Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year! We hope the next year is filled with hope and love!
- We hope you have a joyous holiday and we wish good fortune to you and your company in the next year. May 2021 strengthen our partnership and friendship!
- We hope this season is filled with love and laughter for you and your families and we look forward to being a part of your company in the New Year as well!
- We are thrilled to have you as a client, and we wish you the happiest of holidays this season! Best wishes to you and your families!
- All of us here at the company is sending the holiday cheer to you and your wonderful families. Happy holidays and may this good cheer last throughout the upcoming year!
Happy Holiday Quotes and Sayings
A few beautiful quotes are all you need to spread that holiday cheer!
- “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.”- Kahlil Gibran
So do you! Thank you for your support and kindness throughout this year, my lovely friend. Happy Holidays to you and your family and a Happy New Year!
2. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”- Larry Wilde
Wishing you and your family a magical Holiday season! May you have wonderful memories of this season with your lovely family and many blessings in 2021.
3. “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.”- John Boswell
Wishing you and your wonderful family a happy holiday season, creating beautiful memories! Wishing you a prosperous New Year as well!
4. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”- Edith Sitwell
You have been so kind to us this year, and we are grateful for your friendship. Hope you and your family enjoy this magical holiday season and all the very best for the next year!
5. “Snow was falling, so much like stars filling the dark trees that one could easily imagine its reason for being was nothing more than prettiness.”- Mary Oliver
In this depth of winter, we hope you find beauty in the world around you! Wishing you a very happy holiday and New Year!
6. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”- Hamilton Wright Mabie
Thank you very much for your friendship and love this past year. We wish you very happy holidays and a Happy New Year.
7. “The Joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing each other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.”- W. C. Jones
Here’s to all the ups and downs we have had in the past year. Hope your coming year is filled with laughter and love. Cheers!
8. “By the fireside still the light is shining, the children’s arms around the parents twining. From love so sweet, o who would roam? Be it ever so homely; home is home.”- Dinah Craik
Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday, and have a wonderful 2021.
COVID 19 Friendly Happy Holiday Greetings
Here are a few thoughtful wishes that reflect the challenges a lot of us have gone through during these tough times.
- Sending you all our love this magical season. Though you are staying far away, you will always be in our hearts. Take care, and stay safe!
- New Year? Yes, Please! Here is to a fresh New Year and hope there are better times ahead of us! Wishing you a very happy holiday.
- We are so sorry that you have been sick and we hope you are feeling better and stronger every day. We hope the New Year is full of hope for brighter days ahead.
- May the magic of this wonderful season fill your hearts and home with peace and joy. Take care of yourselves, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Happy Holidays, my friend! We may be apart today, and we are still raising a glass to happiness and good health. We miss you!
- Sending lots of love to you and your family this Holiday season. This year was full of challenges, and we hope that the coming year brings more joy! Wish you a Happy holiday!
When it comes to the season’s greeting, there is no wrong or right way to fill out a holiday card. With these short messages, you could even share what your family’s been up to during this holiday season and spread the holiday spirit!