Every article that we publish, confirms to stringent guidelines & involves several levels of reviews, both from our Editorial team & Experts. We welcome your suggestions in making this platform more useful for all our users. Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which Ingredients Found in Royal Jelly Aid Fertility?
- How Does It Work for Fertility
- Royal Jelly Benefits for Female Fertility
- Royal Jelly Benefits for Male Fertility
- When and How to Consume Royal Jelly to Improve Fertility
- Royal Jelly Recipe for Conception
- Are There Any Side Effects?
- Precautionary Tips to Take While Consuming Royal Jelly for Fertility
Last Updated on
An increasingly popular superfood to boost fertility is Royal Jelly. It has been an effective medicinal remedy and nutritional supplement. It is believed to support optimal hormonal balance and promote overall vitality, thus, enhancing the chances of conceiving. It is used in the nutrition of larvae and the adult queen bees and is produced by worker honey bees. It is secreted from the glands of the nurse bee and fed to all the larvae. The milky secretion is used by the bees to nurture the queen bee. Some people use this wonderful secretion as medicine. However, how does it help in fertility?
Which Ingredients Found in Royal Jelly Aid Fertility?
The nutrient-dense Royal jelly can be called the ‘reigning king’ or ‘queen of the bunch’ of superfoods. It not only helps in procreation but also provides optimal growth and health. It admirably fosters the fertility of queen bee and so ladies who are trying to conceive also consume the supplement in anticipation of their chances of conceiving. The ingredients it contains are as given below:
- It is rich in amino acids, sugar, proteins, vitamins, and lipids.
- It contains many minerals, calcium, iron and, most importantly, Vitamin A, B, C, D and E.
- It is known to have antitumor properties and therapeutic constituents.
How Does It Work for Fertility
Royal jelly, a nutritional powerhouse, is a gift for fertility in a small package. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which prevent the cells of the reproductive system from being damaged. The phytoestrogens present in it give a gentle boost to fertility. It is not only a superfood for females, but reports show that it improves DNA integrity, motility, viability, maturity and sperm count in males too.
Royal Jelly Benefits for Female Fertility
Royal jelly is given to the Queen Bee to give birth to millions of bees in a beehive. It has, therefore, been identified as a fertility-boosting supplement. The safety of royal jelly in pregnant women is not known, and so expectant ladies should stop taking it after conceiving. The multiple benefits are stated below:
- Royal jelly fertility can be tried in polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS).
- Royal jelly fertility egg quality is much superior, as fatty acids help in the growth of the egg.
- It leads to a healthy gut and harmful bacteria cannot be found in the body (maintained by probiotic food)
- Royal jelly and fertility over 40 are possible, as amino acids help in hormone production and proteins help in hormonal balance.
- It contains vitamin B6 which boosts the progesterone level.
- It is claimed to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation
- It protects the heart and circulatory system by lowering blood pressure.
Royal Jelly Benefits for Male Fertility
Royal jelly, a dietary supplement, is taken to boost fertility and reproductive health. Royal jelly for male fertility is quite common as it increases libido, sperm count and virility apart from boosting female fertility.
- It benefits male fertility by improving sperm health.
- It helps in passing healthy DNA to the next generation.
- Royal jelly provides men with many nutrients, proteins, amino acids, B complex vitamins and minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, and silica.
- It protects the liver and boosts the immune system.
- It helps insulin sensitivity by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
When and How to Consume Royal Jelly to Improve Fertility
For centuries, humans have been consuming royal jelly for fertility enhancement. It is available in a semi-liquid state or as capsules. After purchasing it, you must read the instructions mentioned on the label. The optimal dosage can be determined after some more research. Royal jelly capsules dosage for fertility is 3 soft gels between meals per day. The traditional dosage is 500 – 300mg taken in 2 -3 doses throughout the day. Royal jelly dosage for male fertility is nearly the same as women. Royal jelly tablets fertility is also very commonly taken. When it is taken regularly, it boosts the immune system, treats the side effects of chemotherapy, reduces premenstrual symptoms and helps with diabetes.
Royal Jelly Recipe for Conception
A royal jelly smoothie recipe can boost fertility, and the preparation process is very simple and easy. It can be incorporated in the diet itself. This tasty treat can supplement a generous dose of folic acid, vitamins, minerals, and zinc.
- Fresh Spinach – 1 cup
- Mangoes – 1/3 cup
- Blueberries – 1/4 cup
- Royal Jelly – 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom and Ginger – 1 Pinch
- Coconut Water – 1/4 cup
- Coconut Yoghurt – 3 tablespoons
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon
- White/black sesame seeds – 1 Teaspoon
- Add the ingredients to a blender
- Whizz the ingredients in a smoothie maker/ food blender.
- The smoothie is a tasty treat packed with power.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Royal jelly is often sold as a herbal supplement. It is known to have caused side effects in people who have an allergy against bee products. It is safe if it is consumed for a short duration of time. Royal jelly fertility side-effects are listed below:
- Signs of an allergic reaction may show up such as difficulty in breathing, swelling of lips, tongue, face or throat.
- Diarrhoea which has traces of blood in it, accompanied by stomach pain.
- Chest tightness or wheezing, indicating symptoms of bronchospasm.
- Irritation and rash, itching are other side effects.
Precautionary Tips to Take While Consuming Royal Jelly for Fertility
Though the intake of royal jelly is safe for most, it is not without risks. Royal jelly and fertility success rate are quite high. Some environmental contaminants have been found at times, and severe adverse allergic reactions have been seen at times. There are some precautionary tips that you should bear in mind while using the power-packed supplement.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant moms should avoid using royal jelly, as there is lack of adequate information regarding the safety of its usage.
- If you have symptoms of allergy or asthma, you must discontinue the use immediately. It sometimes causes serious reactions which can be fatal.
- Skin problems (inflamed skin) can become worse if royal jelly does not suit the body system.
- Blood pressure can drop too much if you consume royal jelly despite low blood pressure.
Royal jelly, as has been explained above, is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees which are fed to the queen bees and their young. It is consumed as a dietary supplement to treat a host of chronic diseases and ailments. Royal jelly, vitex, and maca are all different herbs that help in enhancing fertility. Royal jelly and vitex for fertility have been consumed by many ladies for successful conception. Maca and royal jelly for fertility are also a good combination to improve the reproductive system. Royal jelly remains a commercial diet and beauty product which has been a boon for many people till date.