Cold green gazpacho soup with grapes, almonds and dill Sweet grapes, toasted almonds, creamy yogurt, a dill make it a perfect cooling combination for summers. The nuts, yogurt, and buttermilk make it filling and the grapes and cucumber, make it refreshing. Enjoy this ice cold gazpacho bowl to beat the heat wave.
|Serves||Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|6 People||18 Minutes||00 Minutes|
- 2 pounds (5 1/2 cups) seedless green grapes
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup chopped)
- 2 scallions, chopped (about 1 cup chopped)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsps (tablespoons) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 large dill sprigs, minced for garnish
Combine all the ingredients, leaving the dill, in a blender. Blend in batches if needed.
Purée until slightly coarse.
Cover and refrigerate until cold.
Chill the bowls too. Serve in bowls with minced dill on top.
Serving Size 293.5 g
|Calories||280||Calories from Fat||86|
|Total Fat||9.6 g 15%||Saturated Fat||1.2 g 6%|
|Sodium||227 mg 9%||Potassium||497 mg 14%|
|Total Carbohydrates||42.7 g 14%||Dietary Fiber||6.8 g 27%|
|Sugars||16.9 g||Protein||11.7 g|
|Vitamin A||10%||Vitamin C||16%|
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet .
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.