Fascinating Birthday Celebration Ideas While Pregnant
If you are planning a birthday party for your pregnant wife, friend or any pregnant woman, you should know that some aspects of it are different from any regular party you may have been a part of. The priority should be to gauge how she feels throughout, and a lot of factors depend upon the time at which the birthday is.
If the birthday is early into her pregnancy, you should try to make it as energy-packed and peppy as possible – she would be in a great mental state, and happy to be the life of the party. However, the same kind of party is not suitable later on in the pregnancy. Let us take a look at some ideas for the birthday party of a pregnant woman.
How to Celebrate Birthday When Pregnant
These are divided into ideas for each trimester since the well-being of the person greatly varies according to how far into the pregnancy she is. Here are the birthday ideas for pregnant wife.
1. First Trimester
- You can have a small dinner party at home, with only the near and dear invited. The woman probably has smell aversions, to a restaurant may be slightly overpowering.
- A movie or a concert in the evening is always a fantastic idea for any woman.
- Mini golf is another such fun activity, which women usually love. At this time, your wife should have the energy levels required to beat you in mini golf, so it is best to bring your A-game!
- A picnic in the park is a good idea at this time only if the weather is suitable for that. This is because nausea that your wife may be undergoing can be reduced considerably with the fresh air in the park.
2. Second Trimester
- By this time, the smell aversions will have gone away so that she can spend your birthday with a meal at her favorite restaurant, and you can even order her favorite drink – in the virgin format, though.
- A shopping spree to prep for the arrival of the baby can never come too early, especially if you have a plan in mind.
- A nice spa day is one of the most relaxing experiences one can have, particularly at this time.
- You can always visit a museum with your wife, for a quiet, intimate experience for both of you.
3. Third Trimester
- Your wife may be craving a lot of sweets right now, so going out for dessert will be appreciated a lot more than you think.
- Even at this time, a spa day will do your wife a lot of good. With the swollen feet and sore back, your wife will be able to relax a lot in those days.
- If you want an intimate experience, you can go for a 3D/4D ultrasound to look at the baby together!
- Just go for a quick getaway to her favorite place. This may be the last chance the two of you get to spend with each other because the baby is going to arrive soon!
Birthday parties for pregnant women may be different, but they are not difficult. If you put your effort into planning it and making it unique, it is sure to be one of the best experiences of her life.