My husband loves travelling and so do I love to accompany him. After baby I was very tensed to travel as travelling with baby is never an easy job. When my baby was within 2 months it was my first travel to my in laws place journey of 8 hours with this little one was difficult to imagine for me.
I made the decision and took steps for the same which I want to share with you guys to make it useful for you too.
Steps to consider
1. Carry 2 bags first your babies bag which has all items needed after you reach your destination. List of items in this bag are
- Clothes depending on the weather of destination
- Mittens cap and booties
- Crib so that baby doesn’t miss his home and feel secured
- Babies toys
- Breast pump
- Nail clippers
- Wet wipes
2. Second bag which needs to be kept in the back seat where you sit with the baby. This should include:
- 2 pair of clothes to change if it gets dirty
- Toys to keep baby engaged
- Disposable bags which is environment friendly so that you dispose of babies diapers in an hygienic way
- 5 diapers
- Medicine for flu and vomit
- Tissues and wet wipes
Carry car seat which needs to be installed facing back side of the car and buckled well.Take frequent breaks so that the baby doesn’t feel tired at a stretch and you can take some stretches and a cup of coffee. Click pics so that you can collect memories of your little ones. Ask help from your near ones so that they take care for a while when you get your dose of rest.
Hope my tips serve you better and you enjoy your travel with this bundle of joy without the panic of not carrying the desired stuffs . Enjoy the travel!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.