Teaching moral values is difficult because kids never listen to what we say. They only listen to what we showcase in front of them. So if we want to teach our kids what is good and bad, either tell them moral stories or set examples with your own behaviour.
- Let them grow up in a positive environment.
- Always listen to whatever they have to say, no matter how small, because it won’t be small for them.
- Find the time and play with your kids every day.
- Never use swear words in front of your kids.
- Teach your kids to share, even if its very important stuff to them.
- Make them independent by asking them to help with chores around the house.
- Let them play alone sometimes,
- Give them productive games instead of TV and mobiles. Mobile is a silent killer, as it kills any active thoughts and creativity in kids.
- Avoid junk foods and soft drinks. Give them homemade food as much as possible.
- Above all love them unconditionally and let them love you back
Kids have a lot to learn from us, and we have a lot to teach them. By being the best version of yourself, you will set a good example for your child and teach him moral values the right way. So, be good and let them learn from us!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.