Last Updated on
Hello to all the beautiful moms out there! As a mother, we know it for a fact that feeding a child is the most difficult task in the world! As they grow up, they get naughtier and throw tantrums towards eating food. For infants, mothers milk is the best and at least for 6 months, a mother should feed her child. But, what if the milk is insufficient for your baby? Usually, formula milk powders are available in the market. But in case the baby doesn’t like the taste of powdered milk or you want to take a step further, try this healthy recipe!
- 100 grams of rice
- 100 grams of wheat
- 100 grams of almonds
- 1 clove
- 2 black pepper balls
- Take a pan and heat it.
- Add rice and dry fry in for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, in another pan, dry fry wheat till it turns brown.
- Soak almonds in water a night before and peel off the skin. Chop into smaller pieces.
Keep all the ingredients separately after frying dem it will b easy to make d powder!
Preparation of the Powder
- Now to make powder, grind the rice and add the clove and black pepper in it. Now grind till it becomes a fine powder.
- Next, add wheat and almonds. Grind together.
- Take a cotton cloth and sieve all the items in a jar.
To Make the Healthy Recipe
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.