- Sometimes, after delivery, a new mother’s stomach shrinks back to normal. However, it’s not the same with all women. Many women find it difficult to lose weight and it may take them a lot of time to get back in shape. Yes, it is going to be hard. However, by following a good workout program you can get back in shape with time.
- Eat nutritious food. Eat healthy as much as possible as it would be good for your health and even for your baby’s health.
- Walk for at least 30-45 minutes. Walking regularly will keep your mind and body fresh from all the ache and soreness. You can fun it up by taking your baby for a walk.
- If you don’t like to gym, you can try some yoga. Yoga is the key to good health. Practicing yoga will keep your stress at bay and if you practice “Suryanamaskar” on a daily basis, it will help burn belly fats and normalize your hormones too.
- Wearing belly wraps or maternity belts can help burn abdominal fat and shrink back the uterus to its normal size. I personally used belly wraps which worked wonders for me. It also helps with back pain
- You can try head lifts, shoulder lifts, curl-ups, kneeling pelvic tilt, and Kegel exercises. How about some fun mom and baby workout?
- Last but not least be happy no matter what. Enjoy and cherish each and every moment with your newborn.
These are some tips that you can try to lose weight after delivery. However, it is suggested that you consult a doctor before starting with any exercise. Ask him when you can start exercising and be safe!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.