Last Updated on
Hello beautiful mommies! Summer has arrived and we need to come up with new recipes for our kids; and they need to be healthy and something they would enjoy eating as well. I recently came up with this Chocolate Banana Biscuit Pudding that was loved not only by my kiddo but also by the older generation. Let’s take a look at the ingredients:
- Glucose or digestive biscuits- 20 to 30 (as per your choice)
- Cocoa powder- ½ cup
- Milk- 5 cups
- Cornflour – 4 tbsp.
- Coffee powder – 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp.
- Warm water – 1 cup.
- Sliced bananas – 2
Now, let’s see how it’s made.
- In a saucepan, pour 4 cups of milk and let it come to a boil. Keep stirring it.
- In a bowl, mix the cornflour with ½ cup of milk.
- Once this mixture is ready, add it to the boiling milk.
- In another bowl, add the cocoa powder and ½ cup of milk. Mix it well to make a smooth chocolate paste. Never add the cocoa powder directly into the boiling milk since that might result in your mixture becoming super lumpy.
- Now, add this chocolate paste to the boiling milk and mix well. Keep stirring till the mixtures reduces to half. Turn off the flame and transfer this to a bowl.
- Let it cool and once the mixture reaches normal temperature, put it in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, add the coffee powder, vanilla essence, and 1 cup of warm water. Mix well.
Let’s assemble the pudding.
- Take out the chocolate mixture that you had kept in the refrigerator.
- Dip 5-6 biscuits in the coffee mixture and place them in a dish. Then, pour the chocolate mixture over it.
- Add the sliced bananas over the chocolate mixture.
- Again, add a layer of the chocolate mixture.
- Repeat this process until the layers come up to the top of the dish, but make sure it’s not full since that might make serving the pudding a little difficult.
- Keep the pudding in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Serve this to your kid and other members of your family.
I would love to hear from you and get to know how this recipe turned out for you.
Stay happy, stay safe!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.