Flawless complexion we all desire but very few of us have. A few are lucky because of genetics and a few follow a disciplined routine to get that dewy glowing skin. Most mothers would say we do not have time for taking care of our skin but when you have ingredients right in of your kitchen cupboard then time should really not be an issue.
- Water with Turmeric: Have a glass of water in the morning with a pinch of turmeric. Keep it at your bedside at night so that when you wake up, that’s the first thing you have.
- Curd: We all have heard enough of mixing multiple things and making a pack but honestly curd applied to clean your skin is enough to give you that glowy dewy skin. Apply curd on your face every morning and exfoliate your skin with the same and let the curd pack remain on your skin for 5 minutes before rinsing it.
- Milk: Before sleeping dip cotton in milk and gently wipe your face and sleep. You don’t need to wash it and if you still want to rinse let it stay on your face for ten minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Dry Brushing: Before you head for a shower take a soft bristle brush and run it in a circular motion on your face for 2 minutes but keep in mind it has to be a soft facial brush (use a soft bristle toothbrush just in case you do not have a facial brush).
- Exercise: Exercise, be it walk/yoga/gym is beneficial for your skin as it opens up your skin capillaries which keep it supple. Thus a bare minimum of half an hour devoted every day to your choice of exercise will take you a step closer to your glowing healthy skin.
- Eating Healthy: The parallel to be drawn here is similar to putting unrefined adulterated petrol in your car and it’s guaranteed that your car will stall and give you problems. Similarly, if you put junk food into your system and refrain from eating healthy foods such as greens, pulses, fruits, fibre-rich foods, it will show on your skin apart from your body in forms of acne/sebaceous gland boils on your skin.
- Rice Water: Take half cup of rice and boil it with three cups of water. Once the rice is cooked, use rice water as a toner. Put it in a spray bottle and keep it in the fridge and whenever during the day you get time or as and when you open the fridge, just spray it on your face.
- Steam Your Face: If you have a steamer that’s wonderful. Once a week while you have time just steam your face and let the pores open up. Wipe your face and immediately use ice cubes on your face for glowing skin. In case you don’t have a steamer at home, use a hot towel on your face.
These simple home care routines are for all skin types to follow so that you can achieve glowing skin and can see beautiful results in just three weeks.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.