68 Most Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes, Wishes and Messages for Your Spouse
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to send special messages to your spouse. Make them feel special on this day by showing them how much they mean to you. If you are out of ideas, we have plenty of quotes, wishes and messages for you to choose from, and wish your loved one a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages for Your Wife
Here are some Valentine’s Day messages that you can dedicate to your wife:
1. You are the song in my heart and a gift to my soul; a beam of light that shines in the darkness of my life.
2. The reason I am the man I am today is all because you decided to stay. You turned our house into a home, and until we die, we will never be alone.
3. To the woman who is my rock, my strength and my weakness, will you be my Valentine?
4. On this day of love, let us celebrate together, body and soul. Nothing and nobody can ever come between us.
5. The day you said “I do” made me feel like I was invincible because you decided to live by my side. Any reason to celebrate is good enough.
6. My life was in shambles before you walked in, and now it is filled with laughter, love, order and beauty.
7. I may have done many stupid things in life, but I still am a winner because I held onto you.
8. You drive me crazy in the best possible way, bringing life, joy, and unimaginable happiness into my life.
9. I said a lot of silly things to try and win you over, but all it took was to speak from my heart.
10. I feel so privileged to have you by my side. You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
11. I was not looking for love, but you whirled in like a hurricane, and my life has never been the same. I’m glad you are mine.
12. When I first met you, I decided that you were the woman I was going to marry. Now that you are mine, I am never letting you go.
13. Life has never been better than when you became my wife. You are my lifeline.
14. The two of us became one when we got married. Let us celebrate our love not just today, but every day moving forward.
15. Marriage can go either way; it can be heaven or hell. You, my angel, have ensured that our marriage is heaven.
16. I never understood the meaning of Valentine until I met you. You changed my perspective without knowing and I am very glad for that. Thank you for being in my life, dear Valentine!
17. When a day in your absence feels like nothing, how can I ever imagine a life without you? You are my heart, my soul, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day, love!
18. I never envy other couples because I know I have you, forever. Happy Valentine’s Day, love!
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Your Wife
Here’s a list of quotes based on love that is ideal for Valentine’s Day!
1. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
2. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” — James Thurber
3. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” — Ralph W. Sockman
4. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” — Pedro Calderon de la Barca
5. “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” — Robert Heinlein
6. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
7. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” — Trent Shelton
8. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” — Nicholas Sparks
9. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
10. “Where there is love, there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
11. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
— Dr. Seuss
12. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” — Robert Browning
13. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
14. “As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
— Bruce Lee
15. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” — Max Muller
16. “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages for Your Husband
Tell your husband how much you love him, with these Valentine’s Day messages:
1. Words are insufficient to let you know how much you mean to me!
2. If had to live my life again, I would choose you without a doubt. You are my best choice and my best friend.
3. Thank you for being my soulmate, my better half, my partner in adventures, the father of my children, my lover, and my best friend. I love you.
4. Sometimes when I wake up next to you in the morning, I think I’m still dreaming. Then I pinch myself and realise that it’s all real.
5. Life has thrown many hurdles in our path, but together we have conquered them all. We are strongest when we are together.
6. This journey called life is best undertaken with a partner, and I’m blessed to have found you.
7. You brought that special love into my life and completed me when I didn’t even know I was incomplete.
8. If I had seven lives I would spend all of them with you. I want you to always be happy and smile.
9. I love you more than the moon and stars, and I wish the best for you in everything you do.
10. Not just on this special day, but every day, I love you more than everything. You mean the world to me and you’re the best husband a girl could have.
11. When they ask me why I love my husband, I don’t even need to answer: my smile says it all.
12. Being together until the end of time is the most beautiful commitment we ever made. I want that, every day of the year.
13. I know you are not perfect, and neither am I. But with all our imperfections we are still together, after all these years. I love you!
14. My best moments are always with you. You are the love of my life. I don’t know what I would do without you!
15. I feel that I am a very lucky woman because I have a great family thanks to you. I wish you a happy day, and never forget that I love you, my husband.
16. All these years, you have seen the best version of me despite my flaws and challenges. You are my rock, my support system; I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you!
17. I’m yours. Can’t refund or exchange now, sorry! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Your Husband
Show your husband that you care, and tell him how much you adore him with these love quotes.
1. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” — Rosemonde Gerard
2. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” — Eleanor Di Guillo
3. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Hermann Hesse
4. “My heart is and always will be yours.” — Jane Austen
5. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” — DeAnna Anderson
6. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
7. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
8. “Love never gives up” — 1 Corinthians 13:7
9. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
10. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
11. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” — Zane Grey
12. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” — Elinor Glyn
13. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
14. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
15. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” — Jodi Lynn Anderson
16. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” — Virginia Woolf
17. “I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
If you are lost for words this year, send your spouse a beautiful message from the variety above. Make them feel loved and cherished using these beautiful quotes and wishes!