Romantic and Cute Valentine’s Day Poems for Him and Her
Valentine’s Day is here. Are you prepared to celebrate this special occasion with your loved ones? Maybe you have thought of the gifts; perhaps you’ve already bought them. But, if all of it still seems incomplete, we know what you are missing – a card with a cute Valentine’s Day Poem!
You may not have a way with words when it comes to writing Valentine’s Day poems, but don’t let that stop you from writing one for your loved ones. Here’s a collection of Valentines poems for him and her that you can write on a beautiful handmade card and gift it to those you truly love and care for.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Poems for Him
The collection of Valentine’s Day poems provided below is perfect for all the couples who want to write special valentine poems for their husband. These valentine’s poems will help you share your feelings with him and re-ignite the love that may have taken a backseat because of the pressures of life. We have also mentioned some funny valentines poems too!
1. Here’s a beautiful Valentine’s Day poem by Joanna Fuchs, which sends the message, ‘I’ll love you forever, and always’.
I’ll always be the one who looks at you,
And sees you in a fond and loving light;
I’ll always know that you’re the one for me,
Because when we’re together, life is right.
You’ll always be my love-my hero, too,
The person I can count on constantly.
You satisfy me like no other could;
I’m ecstatic that it’s you who makes us “We.”
I’m always thankful for the day we met;
I love you, and I’m happy you are mine.
I’ll always feel this joy, this bliss, this peace,
If you’ll be my love forever, Valentine.
2. A sweet and short love poem by Amy E. Nelson, which speaks of the blooming love. This Valentine’s Day poem is perfect for couples.
For My Love…
I love you with all my heart,
Right from the very start.
Our love grows stronger every day,
With everything you do and say.
Happy Valentines Day,
Our love is here to stay.
3. A heart-touching poem by Marlene Elwood, it talks about eternal love and soul-mates. This simple yet cute Valentine’s Day poem is sure to win his heart.
- I’ve loved you from the start of time,
- I’ll love you till the end.
- You truly are my soul-mate,
- my love, my life, my friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
4. A poem by Denese H. Boyett is a perfect Valentine’s Day poem that speaks of an exquisite and profound love in the simplest way possible.
Words Are Not Enough
- No words could ever tell you,
No action could express,
- The way I feel about you,
- With you, my life is blessed.
- No words could ever tell you,
- You’re my once in a lifetime,
- You make my life complete.
- You are my blue ribbon,
- In the shadow of defeat.
- There’s nothing I could ever say,
- And nothing I could do.
- To let you know just how much,
- Love is in my heart for you.
- You’re the light in my tunnel.
- You are my pot of gold.
- You are the strength that gets me through,
- When despair has taken hold.
5. A warm, beautiful poem by Sheila M., that will let your partner know how invaluable you consider the time you spend together, and how you’ll cherish it forever. This Valentine’s Day poem is sure to strengthen your bond with him.
- Just the sound of your name and I flush with love.
- You are the most precious gift that God has blessed me with.
- Knowing you love me makes my dream come true.
- For I live only for the moments spent with you.
6. Discover the emotional journey of love and friendship in this heartfelt poem by Dan P. Brown. Written for a long-time friend who become his lover, this piece is sure to touch your heart and bring tears to your eyes.
- If you were my rose, then I’d be your sun,
painting you rainbows when the rains come.
I’d change my orbit to banish the night,
as to keep you in my nurturing light.
If you were my world, then I’d be your moon,
your silent protector, a night-light in the gloom.
Our fates intertwined, two bodies in motion
through time and space, our dance of devotion.
If you were my island, then I’d be your sea,
caressing your shores, soft and gentle I’d be.
My tidal embrace would leave gifts on your sands,
but by current and storm, I’d ward your gentle lands.
If you were love’s promise, then I would be time,
your constant companion till stars align.
And though we are mere mortals, true love is divine,
and my devotion eternal, to my one valentine.
7. As Valentine’s Day approaches, the air becomes infused with the sweet anticipation of love’s celebration. Here is a poem you can dedicate to you better half and tell them how much you love them.
Your Love So True
Your love has given me a solace in life,
Your love has helped me to suffice,
There is no special time to love you my dear,
But, on this day I want to spread the cheer,
That I love you so much,
My love for you is such,
Wishing you a very happy Valentine’s Day!
Romantic Valentine’s Day Poems for Her
Here’s a set of romantic Valentine’s Day wife poems for special women in your life. Choose the one that resonates the best, either with her personality or with your feelings for her.
1. This beautiful Valentine’s Day poem speaks about how important she is in your life.
You came into my life like a star,
And filled my heart with joy.
You took my pain as if it was yours,
And gave me love that no one could.
You gave me a shoulder to cry on,
You were my pillar when I was falling.
You were my strength when I felt low,
With your smile, you made my living on earth worthwhile.
2. This classic by Lord Byron is perfect to describe that special woman in your life. Write it down neatly on a pretty little card and she is sure to cherish this Valentine’s Day poem all her life.
She Walks in Beauty
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express,
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o’er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!
3. This lovely Valentine’s Day poem is sure to melt her heart. It speaks of the feelings that most hesitate to say. This time, express all that you feel through this short Valentine’s Day poem for her.
Words of Love
If I had the words to describe my feelings for you,
I would be the happiest man in the universe.
But words seem to fail me time and time again,
So I have to settle for the words in this verse.
Your touch, your smile, your presence and soul,
Mesmerise and entangle me completely.
If I had but one ambition, one utter goal,
It would be to stay by your side for eternity.
4. Experience the beauty of love and connection with this stunning poem by Sokea Meas. Written to express the deep love one has for their significant other, this valentine’s day inspired piece is a must-read.
My First, My Last, My Valentine
I’ve never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.
All my life I have waited patiently
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can’t express the way I feel.
These feelings toward you are all for real.
You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can’t separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours; this love is true.
I’ll be your first and you’ll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has passed.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!
5. In this poem, the poet explores the boundless terrains of love – its joys, pains, and ethereal moments that weave the tapestry of human hearts.
A Love So True
I never knew a love so deep and true,
Until the day I fell in love with you.
1. What Is a Valentine’s Poem?
Valentine originates from a poetry compilation called “Mean Time” (1993) and portrays emotions of love and fondness through a literary device in which the unconventional symbol of onion is used to represent the affection being extended by the speaker.
2. How Can I Write a Sweet and Cute Valentine’s Poem?
Compose a charming Valentine’s poem by weaving tender words that celebrate the beauty of your connection, infusing it with warmth and endearing moments you share, creating a heartwarming tribute to your love.
As we reach the end of this article, it’s evident that Valentine’s Day is more than just a date on the calendar; it’s a celebration of love in all its forms. Whether you’re sharing heartfelt moments with a partner, appreciating your friends and family, or simply indulging in self-love, these poems are sure to serves as a reminder of the beauty and warmth that love brings into our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day!