Last Updated on
No matter what culture or part of the world you come from, everyone recognizes a smile. Even if they don’t feel like it, teaching kids the importance of smiling is one of life’s most important lessons…
Sweet and Cute Smile Quotes for Children
Here are some of the top smile quotes for kids:
- “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” – Jim Beggs.
- “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” – Lee Mildon
- “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.” – George Eliot.
- “The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.” – Othello, by William Shakespeare.
- “The smile that flickers on baby’s lips when he sleeps- does anyone know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born in the dream of a dew-washed morning.” – Rabindranath Tagore.
- “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney.
- “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection.” Leonardo da Vinci
- “Smile. Be open and welcoming.” – Ephrain Buchwald
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” – Washington Irving
- “No matter how grouchy you’re feeling,
You’ll find the smile more or less healing.
It grows in a wreath.
All around the front teeth
Thus preserving the face from congealing.” – Anthony Euwer
- “Remember, even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling, the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” – Anna Lee
- “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “Smiling can make you and others happy.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.” – Greta Grabo
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
- “Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is happy to be herself.” – Kubra Sait
- “Smile, it’s free therapy.” – Doughlas Horton
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono.
- “The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” – Ed Sheeran.
- “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley.
- “How slight a nod it would take, how bare a smile, to give everyone you meet today a sense of worth.” – Robert Brault.
- “The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions- the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- “Teeth aren’t pearly until you smile.” – Anthony Liccione
- “Strong people are ones who can smile for others happiness.” – Veronica Purcell
- “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
- “Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile.” – Anonymus
- “Colours are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
- “Smiles are everywhere, and smiles can spread. You can smile at someone, and they’ll smile at another person, and it goes on and on and on.” – Jacob Tremblay.
- “Smile. It instantly lifts the face, and it just lights up the room.” – Christie Brinkley.
- “Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing, a smile reassures them.” – Andre Maurois
- “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” – Joseph Addison.
- “If the world’s a veil of tears, Smile till rainbows span it.” – Lucy Larcom.
- “People with a dimple have a divine role in this universe: smile!” – Toba Beta.
- “People want to start their day off with a smile or, better yet, a guffaw.” – George Takei.
- “Smile; it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” – Anthony J. Dangelo.
- “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” – Paramahansa Yogananda.
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
- “A smile is a happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” – Tom Wilson
- “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” – William Hazlitt
- “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” – Denis Waitley
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscagila
- “They might not need me, but they might. I’ll let my head be just in sight; a smile as small as mine might be precisely their necessity.” – Emily Dickinson
- “When I look out at the people, and they look at me, and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.” – Etta James
- “A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.” – Herman Melville
- “Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So, get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes-dreary world.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
- “Better by far you should forget and smile than you should remember and be sad.” – Christina Rossetti
- “And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Even a smile is a good deed.” – Shari Arison
A smile is seen as a sign of contentment and happiness and has the ability to put anyone new at ease. You can use some of the best smile quotes to encourage your kids and yourself to smile.