Things You Should Know About a Scorpio Child
The sun sign, Scorpio, comes from the large constellation of the Zodiac, Scorpius. The constellation was identified in the second century by Claudius Ptolemy. And, over the centuries, has been an important part of Astrology as the eighth sign of the Zodiac.
A Scorpio is someone who is born between October 22 and November 21. If your little one’s birthday falls in this bracket, you have a Scorpio baby. Would you like to know what a Scorpio child is all about? For starters, they are the ones who don’t hesitate from entering the unknown. Let’s get to know some more Scorpio baby personality traits!
Personality Traits of a Scorpio Child
Here are some Scorpio Zodiac traits you may see in your Scorpio baby:
1. They are leaders.
Your Scorpio baby might already display signs of fierce independence. Scorpio kids tend to enjoy taking charge. This quality, in turn, will help her develop leadership skill if honed correctly.
2. They pay close attention to details.
Yes, Scorpio children are meticulous in their approach and pay close attention to detail. That’s one reason why you’ve been noticing your Scorpio baby’s colouring books look neat over time, which brings us to the next trait.
3. They are perfectionists.
Your Scorpio child will have the tendency to get it right sooner than you expect. Her ability to pay close attention to details makes her the perfectionist she is. Neat notebooks, properly arranged toys, sometimes colour-coordinated dressing, etc. are just a few examples of what your Scorpio child could use this trait for.
4. They like freedom and privacy.
Scorpio children like to do things their way and are a little sensitive when it comes to their privacy. If your child has been ferociously stubborn about doing something, you know where it’s coming from.
5. They like the unexpected.
As mentioned earlier, Scorpios do not fear the unknown. They enjoy an unexpected dish, an unexpected journey, an unexpected gift, etc.; they are ready to take on whatever comes their way.
6. They are picky about friends.
Now, that might raise concerns, but not to a great extent if you teach your child to be kind and respectful. However, your Scorpio baby is more likely to have only a few friends because she’s quite particular when it comes to letting someone into her inner circle.
7. They are honest.
Scorpios are known to be honest, brutally sometimes. There is a chance you could find yourself in a tricky spot when your Scorpio child blurts the truth in the middle of you handling a situation sensitively. In other words, diplomacy doesn’t go well with Scorpios.
8. Memories make an important part of their lives.
Scorpio babies hold their memories very close to their hearts and never let them die. You could be taken aback at times when your Scorpio child recollects a certain memory you had completely forgotten. That’s one reason why a Scorpio won’t forget any past hurt, especially of the emotional kind.
9. It’s difficult to win their trust.
Scorpios do not trust others easily; therefore, some people could need to put in an extra effort to win their trust and never lose it again.
10. They are pensive.
One of the traits that set Scorpio babies apart is that they like musing over things. Their train of thoughts is constantly running, and they might need some diversion to relax a bit.
How to Raise Scorpio Kids
The Scorpio sign traits might put you in a dilemma as to how you could raise your Scorpio baby. Here are some tips that can come handy:
- Involve your Scorpio baby in decision making. You may let her help you plan her schedule, complete the homework, choose colours of her liking, or once in a while, let her choose the snack for the day.
- Try to have an honest approach when dealing with your Scorpio baby. There’s a possibility that your kid won’t appreciate you being diplomatic, and you might end up losing her trust.
- Memories are extremely important in forming the personality of your Scorpio baby. Therefore, try to make them as lovely as possible.
- Your Scorpio baby loves it when you have confidence in her. Although Scorpios are known to be perfectionists, your child needs time to become perfect. She will appreciate you giving her enough space and freedom to explore and learn things appropriate for her age.
- Your baby loves the unexpected. Now, that’s a great way to overcome any fear, but you need to be careful your Scorpio baby doesn’t make choices that aren’t safe for her.
Walt Disney famously quoted, “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” This water sign has as much potential, and if your Scorpio baby is encouraged and motivated, she can lead a beautiful life.