Happy New Year 2024 – 100+ Wishes, Messages and Quotes for Your Family and Friends
2024 is right around the corner, which means that festivities are as well! New Year celebrations are something most of us look forward to because it gives us the opportunity to spend time with our family and friends. It’s a time to reflect on the year gone by, and a time to make promises to yourself and to your loved ones about how great the next year will be. No New Year celebration is complete without grand wishes, so we have for you some delightful New Year wishes, messages, quotes and statuses for family and friends. Wish them and watch their faces light up with joy!
New Year Wishes and Messages for Friends and Family
It’s only fair that we bid the decade goodbye with a bang, and these cute New Year wishes and greetings for friends and family can help you do just that.
New Year Wishes for Husband
These New Year messages for your husband will surely make your better half smile!
1. Dear husband, you’ve made 2024 so special for me – here’s a promise that I will make 2024 special for you. Happy New Year, my love.
2. As we step into another year, I would like to thank you for being such an important part of my life. I will always be grateful to you, and I cannot wait to see what’s in store for us next year! Happy New Year, dear husband!
3. Here’s wishing a Happy New Year to the man who brings nothing but sunshine into my life.
4. A family like ours is full of happiness and joy every year, and may 2024 be another year of the same. Happy New Year, my love!
5. My husband, my best friend, my constant support – this year, I hope you get all the blessings you deserve. Happy New Year 2024!
6. As I look forward to the new year, I think about all the memories and moments you have gifted me. I hope 2024 is filled with many, many more. Happy New Year to my loving husband!
7. The best part about making New Year resolutions is breaking those New Year resolutions, and there is no one I would do that with but you. Happy New Year, dear husband!
8. We all get the same 365 days, but the only difference is how we use them. Looking forward to using those days with you, and how! Happy New Year, love!
9. Dear husband, I wish you a bright new year, because your presence in my life has brightened up mine. Happy New Year!
10. A new year is like a blank book; I hope we can, together, make this year as colourful and beautiful as can be. Happy New Year to my lovely husband!
11. Dear husband, I wish for this coming year to be a positive surprise for you, full of joy, laughter, success, and good health. Happy New Year 2024, love!
12. Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year of 2024 has been blissful for me with you. I love you very much and wish for next 100 years like this. Happy New Year 2024 dear!
13. To the man who lights up my world, may this New Year be filled with joy, peace, and dreams fulfilled. Here’s to a year of love that grows stronger and moments that make us smile. Happy New Year, my darling husband!
New Year Wishes for Wife
These adorable, funny, and emotional New Year messages for your wife will make your spouse smile. Read on!
1. Another year has passed, so many things have changed – but my love for you only grows stronger. Happy New Year, my darling wife.
2. Darling wife, since you came into my life, the time has been fleeting because of how great my life has been with you. Here’s to another year of your amazing company and your unconditional love. Happy New Year 2024!
3. This year, I’d like to count my blessings. But that would mean I’d have to count you twice! Happy New Year to you, my love. May this year bring us more adventures and laughter.
4. I said this 365 days ago, but Happy New Year, dear wife!
5. Life changes, but one thing remains the same – my wishes for you. I wish you good health, happiness, and a beautiful, comfortable life with me by your side. Happy New Year!
6. Now, in the new year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderful memory I’ve made, dear wife. Happy New Year.
7. There’s no one I would step into the new year with, except you. Happy New Year to my dearest wife!
8. Every year, we make resolutions in an attempt to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to make beautiful memories with you. Happy New Year, my love!
9. Together, let’s make 2024 the best year yet. What say, dear wife? Happy New Year!
10. 2023 has passed, and 2024 awaits us. I can’t wait to ring in the next 50 new years with you with the same excitement. Happy New Year to my beautiful wife!
11. You have been the one who gave me the strength to sustain the highs and lows throughout this past year. Let’s make another year full of happy memories. Happy New Year 2024!
12. Cheers to another memorable year, full of adventure, love, and fun. Happy New Year dear wife!
13. In this New Year, I wish for our relationship to be blessed with even more laughter, warmth, and cherished moments. Thank you for being the guiding light of my life. Happy New Year, my darling wife.
New Year Wishes for Daughter
1. Our family is a garden, and you, my dear, are the beautiful flower. Happy New Year, my wonderful daughter!
2. There wasn’t a single moment when we haven’t felt proud of you, my darling daughter. We hope that you continue making us proud in 2024. Happy New Year!
3. My dear daughter, no matter how old you get, you will always be God’s gift sent to us from heaven. I wish you a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year!
4. This year, I hope your dreams and hopes come to life. May you fulfil your ambitions and achieve whatever you desire. Happy New Year, dear daughter!
5. Our family would never be complete without you. You have brought joy into our lives, and we hope that this year, we can bring just as much joy to yours. Happy New Year!
6. To our beautiful daughter – May God make all your dreams come true this year. Happy New Year!
7. Your laughter is what we live for – we hope 2024 treats you well. Happy New Year to our dear daughter.
8. We did not know how beautiful love can be until we had you. We wish you nothing but good luck. Happy New Year, dear daughter.
9. May this year bring you warmth, love, and light to guide you to positivity. Happy New Year.
10. We wish you a very Happy New Year, the light of our light, our daughter!
11. As parents, it is our wish from God to always put a happy smile on your beautiful face. We hope 2024 treats you well with loads of success.
12. Nothing is more precious than our lovely daughter’s health and success. We wish you a happy and successful new year!
13. Daughter, may the upcoming year be filled with laughter, adventure, and cherished memories. Here’s to a year that’s as bright and beautiful as you are. Happy New Year 2024!
New Year Wishes for Son
1. Watching you grow into an empathetic, strong, smart man makes me nothing short of proud. I hope this year brings you joy and love. Happy New Year, dear son.
2. I never once doubted that you were capable of getting what you want. After all, you’re my child. Happy New Year, little one!
3. Thank you for being the best son and for making me the best father I could be. I wish you love and luck this coming year. Happy New Year to my dearest son!
4. As parents, we are sure that you will grow up to be a wise, respectful, and caring man. Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year.
5. No matter how old you are, you will always be my little boy, and I will always wish the best for you. Happy New Year!
6. Beloved son, you have shaped our lives and made us happier. We hope this new year brings you the same kind of happiness! Happy New Year!
7. Here’s to the man that we’re glad to have in our lives! Happy New Year, son!
8. There’s nothing we wish more than to see your smile get wider with every passing year. Happy New Year to our son!
9. Every day we thank God for giving us a son as bright and beautiful as you. We wish you nothing but the best. Happy New Year!
10. We hope 2024 brings you immense joy and prosperity. Happy New Year to our dear son.
11. You have always shined bright like a diamond in everything you take part in. We wish you more success and stay blessed by the almighty for the coming year. Happy New Year dear son 2024!
12. Happy new year dear son! You have always made us proud and we are sure you always will. Our blessings and wishes are with you.
13. To my amazing son, may the New Year bring you closer to your goals and fill your heart with joy and contentment. Keep shining bright. Happy New Year 2024!
New Year Wishes and Messages for Friends
It’s no celebration till you’ve wished your near and dear ones – here are some delightful New Year messages to friends and family that will make their day brighter.
1. I find myself lucky that I’ve had my family supporting me throughout my ups and downs this past year. Here’s hoping we are always there for each other, for years to come! Happy New Year!
2. This year, I am thankful for you all for being by my side whenever I needed it. I hope 2024 brings each one of us the joy and happiness we are seeking. Happy New Year!
3. To my awesome family, thank you for the many fun (and some embarrassing) memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the next year and many more. Happy New Year!
4. As I look forward to the new year, I think of the invaluable gift my family has given me – the gift of love. Whether we’re near or far, you will always be in my heart. Happy New Year.
5. Families are like fudge; sweet, with a few nuts! Happy New Year to my beautiful, amazing family!
6. When I look back at all my past memories of this year, I see that all my happiest memories include you, my sweet family. Happy New Year.
7. I’m so thankful that I am surrounded by so much love and warmth every day. Thank you, my sweet family, for supporting me through it all. I hope this year brings you all joy and happiness. Happy New Year.
8. For a family that has been through so much together, we sure are one hell of a strong bunch! Happy New Year to my joyous, brave, and incredible family.
9. A new year means new memories, and I can’t wait to make some incredible memories with my favourite people! Happy New Year to you!
10. I’m looking forward to the new year, but I don’t think we should make any new year resolutions, because we’re already perfect! Happy New Year!
11. It’s a new year full of possibilities, and I’m excited to start this journey with the best people by my side. Happy New Year to you, my dear family.
12. A family that parties together stays together! Happy New Year to my beautiful family!
13. Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck, and 31536000 seconds of happiness.
14. Happy New Year. Here’s to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off!
15. This year, I hope that you, my friend, start learning how to treat your best friend right. I love presents. Happy New Year, mate!
16. Friends are like stars – you may not see them, but they’re always watching over you. Thank you for being my favourite star. Happy New Year to you!
17. Thank you for making my life less miserable by being miserable with me. Let’s hope that the next year is rocking for both of us! Happy New Year!
18. Knowing you has been a masterclass in friendship. Here’s to many, many more years of this bond. Happy New Year, mate.
19. I’m excited to make new plans and new memories with you. Happy New Year to my best friend and soulmate!
20. This time of year is perfect to spend quality time with your friends – so, friend, let’s make memories we’ll cherish forever! Happy New Year!
21. Every year we vow to exercise together. This year, I hope it sticks! Happy New Year!
22. If there’s anyone I’d like to complain about the previous year to, it would be you. To many more years such as this – Happy New Year, my friend!
23. Here’s to pigging out, eating too much, drinking too much, and regretting it later. Happy New Year to my best friend.
24. You’ve made this year the most memorable one of my life, and for that, I will always be thankful. Happy New Year.
25. Not a day goes by when I don’t wish for my lovely, free-spirited friend, who has always supported me in all the highs and lows. I wish you loads of success and love. Happy New Year dear friend!
26. Cheers to another year with you for more adventure, more laughter, more craziness, and more everything. Happy New Year dear friend!
27. May the year bring not only peace and joy for you but also bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.
28. Happy New Year to all my dear friends! I pray and hope you all are blessed with peace and happiness this year.
29. There is nothing more important for me than you guys. Thanks for all for always being right here for me. Happy New Year 2024 to all my friends.
30. Happy New Year from my family to all your family members. I wish you all the best and hope that the coming year is full of amazing opportunities and experiences for you.
New Year Quotes To Share With Friends And Family
These happy new year quotes will put you in a festive mood. Here are some beautiful, profound, and amazing new year quotes for friends and family.
1. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” ― Joey Adams
2. ” Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
3. “One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” ― Michael Cibeuko
4. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
5. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ― Taylor Swift
6. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” ― G.K. Chesterton
7. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” ― Michael Altshuler
8. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ― Carl Bard
9. “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” ― Melody Beattie
10. “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” ― Vern McLellan
11. “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” ― Michael Josephson
12. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
13. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.” ― Alfred Tennyson
14. “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” ― Brooks Atkinson
15. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
16. “Ring out the false, ring in the true.” ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
17. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ― Albert Einstein
18. “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” ― Mark Twain
19. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” ― Bill Vaughan
20. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” ― Charles Lamb
21. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot
22. New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
23. “I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.” ― Anonymous
24. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
25. “Nothing is as good as coming into the new year with zeal, hope, and a positive mind.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi
26. “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” — Alex Morritt
27. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein
28. “Every year you make a resolution to change yourself. This year, make a resolution to be yourself.” – Aisha Elderwyn
29. “In this new year, be grateful that God has given you victory over many things over the past year.” – Anonmous
30. “Write in your heart that every day is the best day of the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
1. What Are the Ways to Say Happy New Year?
You wish the new year in the following ways:
- Greeting cards
- New year gifts
- New year treats
2. Why Are New Year’s Eve’s Important?
Here are some reasons why New Year’s Eve is important:
- It is the end of a beautiful year.
- It’s a great opportunity to celebrate with friends and family.
- It gives you a chance to meet and greet your close ones.
- It’s given you an opportunity to spend time with your family.
- It’s all about having fun and not exchanging materialistic gifts.
- It continues to the new year.
These heart touching New Year wishes for friends and family will make them happy, and you can spend the rest of the day basking in each other’s company. We wish you and your loved ones a happy new year!