Tips for a Successful Photo Shoot With Your Child
- Timing: This plays very important role. Never ever schedule a photo shoot at a time that clashes with your baby’s nap or meal time. Trust me, it’s a disaster if you do so.
- Venue: Choose a place where your baby will be happy to pose. If its at home, keep some toys and fancy decorations around. A garden which swings is also a good idea. Children can get uncomfortable in a completely foreign area, especially when all the attention is focused on them. Keep some of her favourite things like toys or snacks around.
- Dress: Choose a dress that is comfortable. If a child doesn’t like her attire, you won’t even be able to get a single good click. If its an outdoor shoot, change her dress in a private area such as a room or car.
- Food: Feed your child properly before the shoot. A hungry kid is a recipe for disaster, and you’ll have to deal with tantrums.
- Breaks: Take breaks at regular intervals. Give your child some time to hop around and enjoy herself in between the shoot.
- Posing: Don’t force your child to pose. Just let her be herself, and trust me you will have amazing captures of all these natural moments, with a variety of emotions.
I hope these tips make the next photo shoot with your little one easier. Keep clicking!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.