The first concern of any new mother is how to protect their newborn from diaper rashes(quite obvious as a new mother you want your baby to be happy always).
In this concern new mother end up using cloth nappies for babies which is also a good option but nowadays diapers are also considered equally good.
- Use good quality diaper and the one which is fitting and suiting the baby well (don’t buy local brands or non trusted brands as it can contain harmful chemicals and can hurt baby’s cute little bums)
- Change the diaper immediately if you sense it’s soiled or urinated (don’t wait for hours to change the diaper.At night you can avoid changing the diaper until it’s soiled)
- Now while changing the diaper make sure you clean the area well with baby wipes or with warm water using cotton.
- Now allow the area to dry completely. This you can check using an organic tissue paper as well (I personally do this for my baby).
- Once the area dries completely apply virgin coconut oil ( better than rash creams) on the sides and area where baby gets rashes often.
- Make sure you apply with oil or cream with clean and washed hands or use cotton balls for the same.
- Now place the new diaper and check if the sides are bit loose and baby is comfortable.