Last Updated on
Choice of Oats
- To make one bowl of oatmeal, take 1/2 cup of milk and water each, and bring to a boil in a pan.
- Next, add 1/2 cup of rolled oats and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and add brown sugar to it and mix well.
- Once it cools down, add small pieces of apple and banana. Other fruits can also be added if your baby has started chewing.
- First, chop the vegetables of your choice, including onion, tomato, capsicum, carrot, beans, potato, etc. into very small pieces, to make sure the baby doesn’t choke. The quantity of the vegetables should not be more than 1/2 bowl.
- Next, heat 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil or butter in a pan, and add all chopped veggies into it. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes till they become soft.
- Now, add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and turmeric powder over the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of rolled oats and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then, add 1.5 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes and turn off the heat.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.