- Oats Powder- 2 tbsp.
- Apple- 1/2 (chopped in small pieces)
- Date syrup- 2 tbsp.
- Nuts powder- 2 tsp.
- Water- 1 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Sugar- to taste
- Take the water in a pan, add the oats powder, and mix it keeping the pan on a medium-high flame.
- Once the mixture boils, add the chopped apple, nuts powder, date syrup, and cook till the mixture is thick and the apples can be easily mashed.
- Turn off the heat and add the milk and sugar.
- Turn on the heat and cook till the mix becomes smooth and reaches your desired consistency.
Oats Powder Recipe
Nuts Powder Recipe
- Almonds- 1 cup
- Cashews- 1 cup
- Keep a pan on low heat. Add the almonds and roast it for 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat the same for cashews. Once the nuts have roasted, let them cool for 30 minutes.
- Next, add the nuts to a blender and grind the nuts for a few seconds. Open the jar and stir the nuts powder and then grind it again.
- Pour the nut powder in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator.
Date Syrup Recipe
- Date- 2 pieces
- Water- 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, pour boiling hot water and add the seedless dates to the bowl.
- Keep it aside for 3-5 minutes. Once the dates have softened, mash them and drain the liquid.
- Your date syrup is ready and you can use it as a sweetener in all of your baby’s food.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.