Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2023 – Best Eid Wishes, Messages and Quotes for Your Loved Ones
Eid-ul-Fitr or the festival of breaking the fast is the day Muslims all over the world celebrate the end of Ramadan. Traditionally, the celebration consists of prayers, get-togethers, feasts, and exchanging gifts and wishes. However, the times are such that many of us won’t be able to meet our loved ones. But, you know what? You can make their day special with a beautiful Eid-ul-Fitr wish. In this article, we have put together a set of Eid ul-Fitr greetings, Eid messages and Eid quotes you can select from to spread the joy of the festival. What are we waiting for then? Let’s get started!
Eid-ul-Fitr Messages and Wishes
1. Greetings are a great way to spread festive cheer and to make someone’s day. This Eid, wish your dear ones one of these Eid-ul-Fitr greetings.
2. May Allah help you find a million ways to make your life exceptionally beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid multiply a thousand times and stay with you forever and ever. Eid Mubarak, my dear friend!
3. May Allah open the doors of opportunity, prosperity, happiness and success for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
4. I wish you and your family a wonderful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
5. Wishing you a pleasant and happy Eid. May Allah fulfil all your dreams. Eid Mubarak!
6. We need little to live a happy life. So, seize the moment because living a happy life is all within yourself and your way of thinking. May Allah guide you and accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
7. With divine joy in my heart, I give you happy Eid-ul-Fitr wishes. May the Almighty help us all be kind and virtuous. Eid Mubarak!
8. May Allah shower his mercy on all of us. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr!
9. My life is colourful just because of you. I wish you a happy and bright, Eid, my love! Eid Mubarak!
10. On this holy festive occasion, I wish you a day filled with laughter and happiness. Eid Mubarak from all of us!
11. May the blessings of Allah always be with you and your family. Eid Mubarak!
12. Eid is finally here to grace us with peace, happiness, and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for all of us! Happy Eid-ul-Fitr!
13. Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept our prayers, sacrifices, and good deeds, and bless us always.
14. Spending Eid with friends and family with lip-smacking food, laughter, and happy moments is a pure blessing! Looking forward to meeting you soon. Eid Mubarak!
15. As we end Ramadan Kareem with the sight of the new moon, I wish for Allah to grant us all the ability to apply the gems of wisdom into our lives. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr wishes to you and your family!
16. We have been bestowed with a beautiful day. I hope you enjoy it like a child and be grateful for Allah’s blessings. Eid Mubarak!
17. Let the special occasion of Eid fill your life with the colours of heaven. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr wishes to you and your family!
18. As we wave goodbye to another amazing year and become ready to welcome the crescent moon, I wish Allah accepts all our prayers and showers us with his blessings. Eid Mubarak, my loving family!
19. May we learn how to accept the blessings of Allah with all our heart and forget the sorrows that burden our soul. Sending happy Eid-al-Fitr wishes to you and your family!
20. Let this Eid be the occasion of caring and sharing. May Allah bless us all. Eid Mubarak!
21. Sending Eid Mubarak wishes in advance. May you have a day filled with joy, love, and laughter.
22. Wishing you and your loved ones Eid Mubarak! May Allah bless us all and lead us to a prosperous and happy life.
23. Your smile is the most beautiful thing to me. May Allah fill your life with joy and happiness and keep you smiling always. Eid Mubarak, my dear!
24. You bring a smile to my face when I am sad, my friend. You are a treasure I want to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you and accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
25. My lovely friends, your presence in my life is no less than a blessing. Eid Mubarak to all of you! May Allah fulfil all your dreams and aspirations.
26. Your friendship and joyful laughs make me happy no matter what happens along the way. May this Eid bring more joy to your life. Eid Mubarak!
27. You make every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. I am blessed to have you in my life. Eid Mubarak to you!
28. The joys of life are incomplete without you. May Allah bless you this Eid and fulfil all your dreams. Eid Mubarak!
29. Dear XYZ, may Allah accept all your prayers and fulfil all your wishes. May you have a glorious Eid. Eid Mubarak to you!
30. Allah has blessed me with a great life and a perfect soulmate. May the Almighty grant all your wishes. Eid Mubarak, my dear wife!
31. I wish Allah rewards you with a bright future because you deserve the best. Sending Eid-ul-Fitr greetings to you!
32. Having you in my life is a great blessing and on Eid Ul Fitr, I pray that it remains forever. Eid Mubarak.
33. Eid Mubarak to you and your whole family. May the blessings and guidance of Allah be with you and your loved ones.
34. May the great blessings of Allah bring you love, hope, faith, and joy on this occasion and forever. Eid Mubarak!
35. May you be blessed with an abundance of love and patience. Happy Eid!
36. Eid is a day to cheer and laugh with all your heart with your loved ones. It’s a day to be thankful to Allah for his blessings on us. Eid Mubarak!
Best Quotes for Eid-ul-Fitr
Another way to share the essence of Eid-ul-Fitr is through one of these priceless Eid quotes you can send along with your wishes and messages. Let’s take a look at them too.
- And whosoever puts his trust in Allah; then He will suffice him – Al-Talaaq, 65:3
2. He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. – The Qur’an 59:24
3. I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path of the truth. – Qur’an 11:55–56
4. You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love. – The Qur’an
5. Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. – The Qur’an – 18:110
6. Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures. – The Qur’an, 98:7
7. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise. – The Qur’an, 57:1
8. You cannot guide those you would like to, but God guides those He wills. He has the best knowledge of the guided. – Surah Al-Qasas, 28: 56
9. God is kind and likes kindness in all things. – Riyadh us-Saleheen, 1:633
10. Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness – Surah Al-Anfal, 8:33
11. And whoever puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him – Surah At-Talaq, 65:1-3
12. And let there be from you a nation inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful – Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:104
13. Whoever does righteousness, male or female, while believing, we will grant them a happy life – Surah An-Nahl, 16:97
14. And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided – Surah Ali ‘Imran, 3:103
15. And ask for forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is merciful and loving – Qur’an, 11:90
16. Do what is beautiful. Allah loves those who do what is beautiful – Surah Baqarah, 2:195
17. And He gave you from all you asked of Him – Surah Ibrahim, 14:34
18. Allah is the light of the Heavens and the Earth – Surah An-Nur 24:35
19. Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into the light – Surah Al-Baqarah 2:257
20. Surely my Lord is with me. He will guide me through – Surat Ash-Shu’ara, 26:62
21. The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind – Koran, 5:33
22. O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. – Koran: 2, 208
23. Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant – The Holy Quran
24. It is You we worship, and You, we ask for help – The Holy Quran
When it comes to special occasions, nothing should stop you from reaching out to your loved ones and sharing your wishes for them. Choose from the Eid-ul-Fitr wishes, quotes, and messages in the lists given above and make someone’s day. We wish the almighty blesses everyone with strength and happiness this Eid. Eid Mubarak!