Journey of Motherhood, Tough or Easy, Moms Have to Decide
Hi everyone. I am writing this blog for first time ever. I am mother of 5 months old baby boy. This precious gem came into my life after 6 years. Thanks to Almighty. But believe me I have become more concise. More patient and what not. Most importantly I am going to discuss how baby can be kept happy n relaxed.
1. First of all dear moms just forget that nothing is important than your newborn, and be determined that you will not be able to sleep for at least a month. Accept the fact instead of cribbing.
2. Secondly get your massage done as well as baby too. That will relax both mother and baby.
3. Be sure when your baby is sleeping that time you prepare his feeders etc I mean sterilisation. So when baby is about to awake you should be ready to feed him. Don’t let baby cry a lot. These things keep on getting inculcated in baby (fussy behaviour).
4. Try having dry fruits.
5. Change diapers in 2-3 hours n during diaper change do massage baby legs.
6. Most importantly don’t feel guilty if you are not breast feeding. Baby’s tummy should be filled so top feed your baby.
7. Do change baby clothes before night sleep.
8. Burp after every feed.
9. Check colic related pain. If necessary do cycling exercise to relieve pain..You can see you tube videos
10. Take care nose should not be blocked. You cab give nasoclear drops after consulting doctor.
11. Give love pats n hugs whenever child stares at you
12. Keep your mobile aside when baby is in your laps.. Babies don’t like divided attention
13. You should make habit as a baby is born u should leave baby with grandparents for few possible hours. That makes baby habitual in going in multiple hands and not only parents.
14. Start going to office as soon as comfortable.
15. Never try to awaken baby. let him open his eyes when baby wants.
16. Play some devotional songs etc or poems when baby is being sponged. Or after / during bathing time.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.