The excitement levels are too high when it comes to your baby’s first birthday bash. Every parent dreams to share this moment of happiness with friends and family. Here is the checklist for you so that you don’t miss out on anything and your party becomes merrier.
- Selection of venue. The place of the party should be such that it is suitable for kids to play. Also, the seating arrangement for everyone should be catered for.
- Selection of theme. There are various themes which could be opted for like Disney, Minions, or Barbie. The theme makes the party interesting and accordingly props can be used to match the theme.
- The birthday outfit. Your little prince or prices should look beautiful on their birthday. Nowadays, there are options where parents can match their dress with their little one and can have a cute family picture. Also, accessories and footwear need to be thought of.
- Invitation cards. After finalisation of venue and theme, cards can be made clearly stating time, venue, theme, dress code and contact number.
- Music system. If you plan the party in a larger area, it’s always advisable to use a mike. Moreover, music adds liveliness to your party. Dance numbers would make every kid move to the tunes.
- Food. The choice of the menu should be considering the kids. Less spicy food, fresh juices, popcorns, chips and ice cream are a desirable part of the menu.
- Catering. Theme-specific paper plates, paper cups, spoons, tissues, and dustbins need to be catered for.
- Decoration. Balloons, banners, ribbons, and flowers add up to your party interiors.
- Cake. When you talk about a birthday party, you can never forget about yummy cake. Design of cake can be related to the theme with the photograph of your little munchkin.
- Photographer. Moments need to be captured, so that you can cherish them later.
- Games. The party would become dull without fun games.
- Return gifts. Children are excited to play games for the gifts they get after winning. Moreover, return gifts can be given as a small token of love.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.