Family feud as a team game is an enjoyable indoor game that involves teamwork. It is a perfect choice to spread laughter and fun at a family get-together and house parties. This game requires people to support one another, and that makes it an ideal game for kids. It creates a strong sense of community and mutual respect. Another good thing about this game is that you can customize it as per your convenience. Customization increases the engagement level of the participants, which is good for the game. Your version of the game will be a big hit. All you have to do is a little bit of planning and getting the questions just right.
How to Conduct a Family Feud Game with Kids?
Here is everything that you need to know about this game. Make this family feud kids version for the next party. Try to frame questions on topics that are related to the family, and easy guesses can be made as far as answers are concerned. Ensure that the game remains exciting and fun with your questions. Playing the game is easy, and you can explain it if anyone is playing it for the first time. Also, before you start the game, take a little time to figure out how exactly the game will be played. It will lead to the uninterrupted flow of the game, which is vital to maintain the interest of the participants.
Things You Will Need
- 3-5 players per team (two teams)
- A bell or gong
- A poster panel
- List of questions
How to Play
- Start with preparing the family feud survey questions with multiple answers.
- You may opt for a survey to grade answers from the most to the least popular ones.
- After reading out a question, let the leaders from the team answer.
- The team, whose leader gives the highest scoring answer, decides if they will go through the survey or pass it to the other side.
- The members from the playing team will guess the other answers on the board. No consultation is allowed. On every wrong answer, their team gets a strike.
- Reward points based on how many players chose a particular answer.
- If any team gets three strikes, the opposing team receives the survey and their points upon providing a correct answer.
- Decide the number of rounds at the start of the game. Once those predetermined rounds are over, the team with maximum points wins the game.
Amazing Family Feud Questions For Kids
Try to add questions that add to the fun of the game and yet involve a little bit of thinking on the part of the players. Also, ensure that you should include only kid-friendly family feud questions. For playing this game with the kids, frame simple questions for them. The excitement of the game is solely dependent on the questions. Therefore, you can be a little careful while framing it. You can have a few questions, specifically targeting the participants as well. It is necessary to make the game enjoyable.
1. What makes you like summertime?
- Eat ice creams
- Sunny weather
- Ample time to play
- Time to visit grandparents
- Sufficient time with friends
2. What would you find on women’s arm?
3. What kids hate doing the most?
4. What do kids often lose?
5. Say a word that has ‘key’ in it?
- Room key
6. Name something that is cold?
- Ice cream
7. Ingredients in a salad?
8. Things that kids throw at each other?
9. First thing you do upon waking up?
- Brush your teeth
- Open eyes
- Rub eyes
- Check the watch
10. Places where you are not allowed to touch anything?
- Antique shop
- Gift shop
11. Another word for ‘restaurant’?
- Eating Joint
- Coffee Shop
12. What will you cut with scissors?
13. Name a huge animal?
14. When do dogs bark?
- Upon strangers
- At other dogs
- When hungry
- Without reason
- At cats
15. A Fruit-bearing tree for the backyard?
16. Topics of discussion at family get together?
- Old times
17. Products made of milk?
18. Name a popular dessert?
- Ice cream
19. Name one colour of the rainbow?
20. What will you find under your bed?
21. Name a type of ball?
- Tennis ball
22. Name the things that come in pairs?
23. Things that kids should not touch in the kitchen?
24. Something you do right before bed?
- Brush your teeth
- Drink water
- Say prayers
25. Something that you may see at the ocean?
26. A quiet animal as a pet?
27. Place where you should be quiet?
- Doctor’s clinic
- Movie theatre
28. What will you find in a messy room?
29. What is good for the environment?
- Hybrid cars
- Less water usage
- Don’t litter
30. Type of dinosaur?
31. Things that you may find in a deserted house?
32. Most popular car colour?
33. Most popular family pet?
34. Name a popular breakfast food?
35.Most popular dog names
36. What do you use to write?
37. Subjects that students find difficult in school?
38. What kids hate the most in school?
- Getting up early
39. What do kids eat the most but is not good for health?
- Ice creams
40. What do kids brag most often?
- Family car
41. Who gives the best advice?
42. People to call when in trouble?
43. Something that you find in a park?
44. Things you do when tensed?
- Eat chocolate
45. Things to find in a picnic basket?
46. Something that spread fast?
47. What do people do when they cannot sleep?
- Browse social media
- Read a book
- Chat with family or friends
- Drink juice
- Take a walk
48. Common punishments at home for kids?
- No dessert
- No playtime
- No television
- Time out
49. Name things that people donate?
50. How do people travel to work?
Here is how your family feud game gets ready for your next family reunion. Be prepared for a time full of fun, laughter and frolic. With your sensibly drafted family feud children’s questions and answers, your game will get even better. You can add customization to these questions keeping in mind the participants. Your parties for kids will no longer be the same again, and so will be family reunions. This game will turn into a fantastic way to bring laughter and enjoyment in moments spend together. Have a great blast together with full-on entertainment for the family, including the kids. The good thing is there is no wrong way to play this game. Therefore, get everyone together and let the fun begin.