25 Hilarious Pictures That Explain Why Toddlers Cry!
Children can say the craziest of things and cry for the silliest of reasons. They could be laughing uncontrollably one moment and burst into tears the next. It’s amusing and confusing to say the least. But here are some children whose reasons to cry are just too original and wild to be taken lightly. Try and see if you can explain them!
25 Reasons Behind Toddler Tantrums That Had Us in Splits!
1. The world’s quota of muffins just got over!
2. He just turned 4. Isn’t that really, really old?
3. His rubber duck just drowned in the bath-tub.
4. You made plans without consulting him though you very well know how busy he is!
5. His head is feeling scared under the new hat you got for him.
6. It’s too much work finding the balloon that’s just behind him.
7. He hates sharing his personal space in the shopping cart.
8. The dog dared to interfere with his grand plans of overturning the chair.
9. Mamma held his hand even though he is now a Big Boy!
10. She’s too big to fit through the Doggy Door anymore!
11. You won’t let her play with the most attractive toy ever – dog poop!
12. You cannot drink from a long straw. Strange how Mommy doesn’t know that!
13. The evil microwave just ate all his lunch up!
14. Can you believe they wouldn’t let him keep all the toys in the world?
15. They don’t make clothes like they should be made anymore.
16. Oh well, just because. It’s fun to cry every now and then, no?
17. Meeting the president is overrated!
18. Who’s Iron Man without costume?
19. How can mum not be mum?
20. If you can’t play football, you eat the football!
21. Wow, the poor guy must feel so unwanted!
22. To be honest, we’d cry without food too.
23. Be happy you have a cereal bar, kid!
24. Where did the poop go?
25. We already know how his teen years will be!
Children have their own baby logic for giving in to uncontrollable emotions. While seeing them crying can confuse us no end, these silly outbursts can also be thoroughly delightful!
What are the funny things that made your child cry and left you flustered? Share with us the reasons in the comments below!