As a parent, you’re going to remember (and cherish) your child’s first day at school. While you may put on a brave face for your child when you drop him off at school, but deep down you’re going to be worried thinking if he will like it in school or not. On his first day at school, your little one will hardly expect anything, but he will obviously be sad when you leave him with kids his age. Do you know what your munchkin will need on the day he joins school? A tight hug from his mom and dad and lots of luck and words of encouragement! With the right words of encouragement, your kiddo will go to school happily!
So we bring you some ‘first day of school wishes and messages’ that will help you send your child to school with a smile on his face! If your child is a little older and is about to join his school, you can use these wishes as back to school wishes and messages too!
1st Day of School Wishes and Messages for Boys
These first-day-of-school wishes for sons will help you send your little boy to school with a smile on his face.
- Your life is going to be full of adventures but nothing will be as adventurous as your school days. I wish you all the best on the very first day of your school my dear son. Your journey towards excellence is about to begin!
- I know you want to stay home instead of going to school because you are scared. But you will only miss out on a big day by staying here. I promise you that you will have lots of fun, so good luck!
- Yes, you will miss your home – your first school. But you should give this new school a chance or you will miss out on good friends and an opportunity to learn. Go to school with a happy heart, make friends and have fun. All the best!
- School is the first step to success and I am very happy to see you going to school. You are ready to take this step prepared for this first little step.
- Your journey will be tiring and long but I am sure that you will be there like a king. Wishing you a very fun and fantastic day!
- Wishing you a very happy first day of school, son! I am sure you will find something to celebrate during your days in school. Best wishes for your first day!
- School is the best place to exercise positive thoughts. I am sure you will have a great year ahead. Wish you the best first day in school. May you find success in everything you do!
- By attending your first day in school, you are entering a new phase of your life. You are one of the smartest kids I know in this world. Good luck!
- It’s time my son to show everyone your thirst for knowledge and your talents. I am sure your teachers will be very happy to have you in their classroom!
- There are so many things you will learn in your school. Apart from books, there will be teachers and friends who will shape your personality. Whatever you learn, make sure you keep it in mind forever. Hope you have an exciting first day at school!
1st Day of School Wishes and Messages for Girls
Check out these first-day-of-school wishes for daughters that you could write on a handmade card and give it to your little princess.
- Sending lots of love and best wishes to you my little princess. You are about to start your very first academic journey in life. May you have so much fun today!
- Your school has started and you have grown up to become a smart girl. Have a fun day at school, my princess.
- It is time to embrace all the new and exciting things in life. I know you are a strong, brave, and very smart girl. Have a nice day at school!
- You are too lovable to be ignored. I am sure you will make so many friends on your first day. Never stop yourself from making new and exciting memories. Have a great day!
- Make everyone feel happy when they are with you. This is the best thing you can offer your new friends at school. Happy first day at school, my princess!
- You are one of a kind, so believe in yourself! I know you will get a little anxious when introducing yourself in front of your teacher and classmates, but don’t be scared. You are sure to make an amazing first impression.
- Every time you get an opportunity to express your talents, don’t be nervous. By speaking, you can let the world know how brilliant you are. Wishing you all the best for a great year ahead.
- You should always be yourself no matter what happens in life and how difficult the going gets. This is the one important lesson you must learn from school. Congratulations on your first day of school!
- Attend your first class with curiosity and hope, and come home with the knowledge that lasts forever! Wishing my little princess a great first day at school!
- You are unique, so trust yourself! Do not get nervous when it comes to introducing yourself to your teachers and new friends. Have an amazing day and good luck!
These are some warm wishes and messages for kids that you can use to wish your child on his first day of school to keep him relaxed and calm. With these first days of school wishes for kindergarten kids, you can motivate them for their next academic year.