50 Best First Day of School Wishes and Messages for Kids
As a parent, you’re going to remember (and cherish) your child’s first day at school. While you may put on a brave face for your child when you drop him off at school, but deep down you’re going to be worried thinking if he will like it in school or not. On his first day at school, your little one will hardly expect anything, but he will obviously be sad when you leave him with kids his age. Do you know what your munchkin will need on the day he joins school? A tight hug from his mom and dad and lots of luck and words of encouragement! With the right words of encouragement, your kiddo will go to school happily!
So we bring you some ‘first day of school wishes and messages’ that will help you send your child to school with a smile on his face! If your child is a little older and is about to join his school, you can use these wishes as back to school wishes and messages too!
1st Day of School Wishes and Messages for Boys
The first day of school can be a little overwhelming for a child. Here are some wishes and messages for boys that will encourage them for their first day at school.
- Your life is going to be full of adventures but nothing will be as adventurous as your school days. I wish you all the best on the very first day of your school my dear son. Your journey towards excellence is about to begin!
- I know you want to stay home instead of going to school because you are scared. But you will only miss out on a big day by staying here. I promise you that you will have lots of fun, so good luck!
- Yes, you will miss your home – your first school. But you should give this new school a chance or you will miss out on good friends and an opportunity to learn. Go to school with a happy heart, make friends and have fun. All the best!
- School is the first step to success and I am very happy to see you going to school. You are ready to take this step prepared for this first little step.
- Your journey will be tiring and long but I am sure that you will be there like a king. Wishing you a very fun and fantastic day!
- Wishing you a very happy first day of school, son! I am sure you will find something to celebrate during your days in school. Best wishes for your first day!
- School is the best place to exercise positive thoughts. I am sure you will have a great year ahead. Wish you the best first day in school. May you find success in everything you do!
- By attending your first day in school, you are entering a new phase of your life. You are one of the smartest kids I know in this world. Good luck!
- It’s time my son to show everyone your thirst for knowledge and your talents. I am sure your teachers will be very happy to have you in their classroom!
- There are so many things you will learn in your school. Apart from books, there will be teachers and friends who will shape your personality. Whatever you learn, make sure you keep it in mind forever. Hope you have an exciting first day at school!
1st Day of School Wishes and Messages for Girls
Wondering how to encourage your little princess for her first day of school? Here are some wishes and messages for girls for the first day of school.
- Sending lots of love and best wishes to you my little princess. You are about to start your very first academic journey in life. May you have so much fun today!
- Your school has started and you have grown up to become a smart girl. Have a fun day at school, my princess.
- It is time to embrace all the new and exciting things in life. I know you are a strong, brave, and very smart girl. Have a nice day at school!
- You are too lovable to be ignored. I am sure you will make so many friends on your first day. Never stop yourself from making new and exciting memories. Have a great day!
- Make everyone feel happy when they are with you. This is the best thing you can offer your new friends at school. Happy first day at school, my princess!
- You are one of a kind, so believe in yourself! I know you will get a little anxious when introducing yourself in front of your teacher and classmates, but don’t be scared. You are sure to make an amazing first impression.
- Every time you get an opportunity to express your talents, don’t be nervous. By speaking, you can let the world know how brilliant you are. Wishing you all the best for a great year ahead.
- You should always be yourself no matter what happens in life and how difficult the going gets. This is the one important lesson you must learn from school. Congratulations on your first day of school!
- Attend your first class with curiosity and hope, and come home with the knowledge that lasts forever! Wishing my little princess a great first day at school!
- You are unique, so trust yourself! Do not get nervous when it comes to introducing yourself to your teachers and new friends. Have an amazing day and good luck!
1st Day of School Wishes and Messages for Your Son
These first-day-of-school wishes for sons will help you send your little boy to school with a smile on his face. Let’s read what all you can write for “First day of school message to my son”.
- The school will give you a new family. Do not worry, my son. Good luck on your first day of school.
- Happy first day of school, son! I wish you all the luck. May you find it enjoyable, make new friends and meet the best teachers.
- Dear son, I hope you will make a lot of friends on your first day of school and have lots of fun!
- Wishing you a lot of fun on your first day of school, son. I wish you all the luck in the world for learning new things that will stay with you forever!
- Wishing you success as you prepare yourself for the first day of school. Son, you are going to remember the first day of school for a long time for sure!
- Son, you’ll have many adventures in your life, but nothing will be as colourful as your school life. Your journey towards excellence begins today, and I wish you all the best!
- It’s a very special day, not just for you, but for all of us too. It’s just a matter of days before you find out school is all about fun! Happy first day of school, my son!
- Dear son, you are going to learn interesting things and make good friends who will stay with you forever. Make your big day memorable!
- School is one of the best and greatest places that your life will ever take you to. So, be happy, my son, because a lot of fun is waiting for you!
- A big box of fun is waiting for you at your school. Son, get yourself ready for an amazing first day. All the best wishes to you on your first day of school!
1st Day of School Wishes and Messages for Your Daughter
Thinking of writing your daughter’s first day of school wishes? Check out these first-day-of-school wishes for daughters that you could write on a handmade card and give to your little princess.
- Learn about everything but keep it with you all your life. Happy first day at school, dear daughter.
- Dear daughter, school is the place where you will practice all your positive thoughts. Happy first day of school, princess!
- I know you are nervous, my child, but you are actually too excited to make and meet teachers and new friends. Best wishes for your first day at school!
- I wish you luck on your very first day of school, my little princess. I am sure you are going to win everybody’s heart today with your innocence.
- My little girl is going to school to have a new adventure, and I am very proud of her. Have an excellent first day at school, dear.
- Congratulations, my daughter! I wish you a lot of happiness on your very first day at your school. Embrace the excitement and enjoy your day!
- Dear daughter, school is the first step of the stair that leads us to success. I am so happy to see you all prepared for your first little step towards success! Wish you all the luck.
- May you have something to celebrate every day in your life at school. Wishing you a cheerful first day of school, my daughter!
- You are an extraordinary child, and I know everybody will love you at your school. Wishing you a fascinating first day!
- My child, attend your first day of school with hope and curiosity and come home with wisdom that lasts forever. Wishing my little daughter a fabulous first day of school!
1st Day of School Wishes for Kindergarteners
Words of encouragement can go a long way. Here are some first-day-of-school wishes for preschoolers and kindergartners to cheer up your little ones for their first school day.
- My little bundle of joy, your first day of school marks the start of a new adventure of learning, education and fun. Good luck!
- Sending the best of wishes for your first day of school as you start kindergarten! You’ve grown up so fast, my child!
- Welcome to the world of actual schooling, child! I hope that you have an excellent first day of school.
- Here’s a little note to say we are here with you on your big first day at school! You’ll rock it for sure!
- Sending you wishes for your first day of school. Remember that we’re always here for you, my child!
- Even though it is only the first day of kindergarten, you are already on the track to success with so much learning. I wish you luck!
- You have grown up so fast, my child, and I’m stunned to see you going to your first school. All the best, and have a great time with your peers and teachers!
- Hey, my kid! You will surely make a lot of friends and a lot of memories in your school time. Wishing you the best first day at school!
- Child! Welcome to the world of schooling! We hope you have an excellent first day, week, month and year at your kindergarten school.
- It’s your first day at school. Always remember to live, love and learn!
What to Say to Your Child on the 1st Day of School?
It would be best to encourage your child to go to school, learn something new, make many friends and meet and greet their teachers on their first day of school. We have also mentioned some messages and wishes above that you can tell your child.
These are some warm wishes and messages for kids that you can use to wish your child on his first day of school to keep him relaxed and calm. With these first days of school wishes for kindergarten kids, you can motivate them for their next academic year.
Tips for Choosing a Good School For Your Kid
Make Your Child’s 1st Day to School A Memorable
Tips On How To Help a Child With Behaviour Problems at School