In this Article
Wishing your dad on Father’s Day might be the top thing on your mind. You would want to make a nice gift for him along with a nice card to wish him in the best way possible. But getting the right words and making them feel special can be quite tricky. Finding the right fathers day inspirational quotes is a bit easier by choosing from the best we’ve put together.
Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter
For being daddy’s little girl, here are a few ways you can let your dad know how special he is to you.
- Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.
- My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.
- Husbands may not look at us as their queens, but fathers always look at their daughters as their little princesses.
- My father always tells me that I am growing up real quick. But no matter how tall I get, I will always look up to my father for who he is.
- Where other fathers might take their sons to a football match, I am a proud daughter whose father takes her shopping.
- I know my father is a great husband. Because he treats my mother just the way he treats me – with love, care and respect.
- My father might hold my hand for a little while when I get married. But he has held my heart for all these years, and will always hold it for more to come.
- No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.
- The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.
- My father may not be the sun or the moon that can illuminate the entire sky. He is a fireplace who can keep me warm even in the coldest of the nights.
Fathers Day Quotes from Son
A son’s bond with his father is quite special so fathers day special quotes are here for him.
- I may not think my father is right until I grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.
- Each time my father has put me down from his arms, he has picked up my crying sister. This is who he has taught me to be.
- When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don’t know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.
- Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.
- Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.
- My father is a man of few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the right lessons for my life.
- A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone, and pass them on to the coming generations.
- I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.
- A father is more powerful than a sun. He can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.
- For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.
Happy Fathers Day Wishes from Daughter
Wishing your father on this special day needs to be as heartfelt as possible. Here is how you can make it happen.
- I love you, daddy. You are the brightest star in my night sky, a sparkling constellation in my galaxy, and the twinkling star that shows me that he is always out there for me. Thank you so much for being the wonderful man that you are.
- You are the role model that I always look up to, daddy. Everyone keeps telling me that superheroes don’t exist, but they haven’t met you yet. You take care of so many things and yet find the time to love me. Thank you so much, daddy.
- Happy father’s day to my lovely dad. It has been many years now and you keep saying that I am growing up quickly and I will be a woman soon. No matter how old I get, I will always be your little girl, daddy.
- Thank you daddy, for all the times you stayed up late for me. For all the times you showered us with love and care. For all the wonderful moments you shared with us. For everything that you have taught us. I will always be happy to see you.
- Everyone keeps telling me that I look like my mother. But I want to tell them that as wonderful as my mother is, I want to grow up to be like my father. I want to be like the strong and wonderful person that he is. Thank you for being a wonderful daddy to me, daddy.
- You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy Father’s Day!
- I feel very safe with you in my life, father. You are the armour I never had because I know you will always protect me no matter what. Thank you for being there for me, daddy. Now and always.
- I can see why mommy loves you so much. You are a wonderful man, a loving father, and a great human being all around. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Have a wonderful day, daddy!
- I could have given you gifts and flowers and chocolates and cakes but I know that you love the smile on my face the most. And that is because the smile appears every time I see you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Not every father can give his daughter endless hugs. Our hugs will never end, even when we move apart. I love you, daddy.
Happy Fathers Day Wishes from Son
A son’s fathers day wishes for dad are filled with joy and respect for a wonderful man.
- When anybody asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I tell them that no matter what I become, I want to be a man like my father. Happy Father’s Day, dear daddy.
- Thank you daddy for teaching me to not be afraid of failure. Thank you for not helping me when I fall, but teaching me to dust off and rise again and continue moving ahead. You are the best. Love you dad.
- Every time I read comics, I wished that I had a superhero in my life. Now I know I always had one ever since I was born. You are the hero I will always look up to, daddy. Happy Father’s Day!
- You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
- I don’t wish to be a star that shines bright at night. I wish to be like my dad who is a candle that makes everything light up at home. Happy Father’s Day!
- I cannot tell you how much I love you dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy.
- Every time I am happy, the first person I think of is you because you’ve made me happy. And every time I am sad, the first person I think of is you again. Because you can always make me happy. Love you dada.
- Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that I don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy Father’s Day!
- Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
Wishing your dad with great fathers day sayings can help you convey your deepest emotions in a better way. But no words can ever replace a tight hug and a sweet kiss to your dad. Show your love in all ways possible and let your dad know now and forever that he is loved and cherished a lot.