80 of the Best Nephew Quotes From Aunt and Uncle
Beautiful Quotes for Nephew to Strengthen Your Bond With Him
When your sibling is blessed with a child, a guardian is born in you. To strengthen your bond with them, here are some beautiful quotes.
Nephew Quotes From Aunt
The following nephew love quotes are sure to melt your heart!
- “The nephew that I know and I love, and I know in my heart.” – Anna Jones
- “Happiness is found in simple things, such as taking my nephew around the island by bicycle or seeing the stars at night.” – Andrea Hirata
- “But if I were you, I would stand by my nephew. He has more to give.” – Jane Austen
- “I’ve helped with nephews, stepchildren, and my son, so the biggest challenge is making sure the kids are raised and finding enough quality time with them.” – Reba McEntire.
- “It is my absolute happiest moment whenever my nephew smiles at me.” – Li Bingbing
- “There’s something so great about being with your nephew.” – Tahj Mowry.
- “No offense, but if you want to be with my niece, you should think about getting a haircut.” – Meg Cabot
- “I think there are many good Democrats, strong leaders. The person I like the most over everyone is my nephew.” – Kerry Kennedy.
- “I want my nephew to have a little bit of an advantage over everyone when it comes time for him to make his way in the world.” – Chad Michaels.
- “I hope that my niece is 20 years is going to say to me, Aunt Stevie, what was with your hair?” – Stevie Nicks
- “Every child needs at least one adult who is irrationally crazy about him or her.” — Urie Bronfenbrenner
- “Thank you for making my life fuller. I love you.” – Unknown
- “Any day spent with you, my nephew, is my favorite day.” – A.A. Milne
- “Every time I go to my nephews’ house, he wishes to show me all his drawings. I know I’m biased, but those things belong in a museum.” – James Avery
- “It takes a year, nephew a full turn of the calendar, to get over losing someone.” – Annie Proulx
- “I like to take pictures of lots of things: people-such as my nephews, my dogs, and just interesting objects that I see. For instance, I might take a picture of flowers by the side of the road, an old sign, or a fence.” – Lacey Chabert
- “I’m definitely going to be setting up a trust fund for my little nephew.”- Chad Michaels.
- “You know I’m the Queen’s favorite great-nephew. Well, yeah, I’m her only great-nephew, but that’s not important.” – Richelle Mead
- “Two brothers and a sister, my nephew, we’re a very small group.”- Cristela Alonzo.
- “Dear Nephew, I love taking you to the island by bicycle or seeing the stars at night. Let’s go-to coffee shops or see airplanes land at the airport.”- Andrea Hirata.
- “I love spending time with you, my nephew, and music has always bonded us.”- Jessie J.
- “My nephew is manipulative and scheming. And those are his good qualities.” – Kelley Armstrong
- “You get the fun of spending time with your nephew without being the person responsible for taking care of them. It’s the best of both worlds.” – Unknown
- “If you think I’m fast, just wait until you see my nephew Bruno.” – Ayrton Senna
- “Hey, I’m just looking for an excuse to retire so I can play summer league baseball, go coach my nephews, and play pickup basketball.” – Doug Flutie
Nephew Quotes From Uncle
Now that aunts are done showering their love, it is the uncle’s turn to do the same.
- “My 2-yr-old nephew learned to imitate laser beam sounds, a rite of childhood. Getting hit with a lot of imaginary beams, a rite of uncle hood.” – Matthew Pleasant
- “Thanks for teaching me what uncles are really all about.” – Unknown
- “Nothing like teaching your three ½-year-old nephews about the joys of a whoopee cushion and throwing a football in one night! Sweet Uncledom!” – Brandon Barash
- “It’s funny having a nephew; you love them like a friend, son, and brother. It’s a magical relationship.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes, the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “My nephew feels like he has got me under his command. Well. He is right.”- Anonymous
- “My nephews all look at me differently now. Before, they couldn’t relate to me, and now I’m like a god.” – Ruth Buzzi
- “If I could give my nephew one thing in life, it would be the ability to see himself through my eyes.” – Anonymous
- “I’ve had two young children close to me born into the world – my nephew and my god-daughter.”
– Michael Clarke.
- “Nephews are what we dream our sons to be.”- Unknown
- “I feel very much like a father sometimes to my nephew, but sometimes I feel like a teammate.”- Dusty Baker.
- “You are less like a nephew and more like my son. Every corner of my heart was captured by your first breath.” – Unknown
- “A nephew is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”-Anonymous
- “I like being an uncle because there’s no such thing as a deadbeat uncle.” – @nedostup
- “Turtles are greater than baby nephews because it’s OK to drop a turtle.” – Demetri Martin
- “I have a 92-year-old father who is doing beautifully who lives in Chicago and a sister and a nephew, and I love coming back and try to do so fairly often.” – Bob Balaban
- “Why should I marry? One marries to have children, but I already have children! My nieces and nephews are my children.” – Salman Khan
- “To be on television and have my nephews see me, and seeing them wear my shirt to the games and be proud, it’s so sweet.” – Sue Wicks
- “I never knew how much I could love a person until my nephew was born.” – Unknown
- “Just got invited to my nephew’s preschool graduation. I’m thrilled he’s decided to finally do something positive with his life.” – Abe Yospe
- “Why can’t I love him (a two yr old nephew) from afar? That’s how I want to love him – through pictures and folklore.” – Ray Romano
- “No matter what, I always make it home for Christmas. I love to go to my Tennessee Mountain Home and invite all of my nieces and nephews and their spouses and kids and do what we all like to do – eat, laugh, trade presents and enjoy each other… and sometimes I even dress up like Santa Claus!” – Dolly Parton
- “Finally, a Thanksgiving without a drunken uncle. Just me, my nieces and nephews, and my bottle of Jack Daniels.” – Conan O’Brien
- “Your birth is the beginning of all my better days.” – Unknown
- “That magical moment when your mother places you in my arms, I knew she placed you right into my heart.” – Anonymous
Funny Nephew Quotes
Ready to read cute quotes that can crack you up a bit?
- “I had lunch the other day with my niece, Emma, and she said, you’re so smart, aunt Julia. And I wanted to say; I’m not smart – I’m 41! You’re 17!” – Julia Roberts.
- “I’m cute – and God, I hate it when aunts say that. Because that’s not cool. I’m like your niece.” – Kelly Clarkson
- “Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn’t go far didn’t see my nephew shoot across that floor.” – Tim Allen
- “I’ve had aunts and uncles who not only haven’t read my books but could hardly believe that I was a writer.” – Robert Cormier
- “My nephew doesn’t even like good food; he just wants the toys.” – Julia Sawalha
- “I’m not a fan of Star Wars. That is not for me. That is for my nephews. I don’t get it.” – William Friedkin
- “Today I am forcing my nephews to watch my favorite movie, Seven Samurai, because even if you have a cool uncle, sometimes the price is enduring a 3 hour subtitled black & white movie on vacation.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “I always ask my crying nephew, ‘Dude, why are you crying? Your life is great. All you do is eat apple sauce and take naps. That’s your day’.” – Hannibal Buress
- “It distresses me when I take my seven-year-old nephew out. I cook healthy food, and he wants to go to McDonald’s.”– Julia Sawalha.
- “Honestly, I don’t think I would have been that quick or even thought to do that. I’m just grateful he’s alright, and I can’t thank my nephew enough for what he did.” – Donna King
- “I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead, I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.”- Jack Handy
- “I sort of like bumper cars, but I don’t really go to Disneyland unless I have my nephews.” – Anjelica Huston.
- “My nephew asked me the difference between a hamster and a gerbil, and I told him I thought there was more dark meat on a gerbil.” – Bobcat Goldthwait
- “Glad my sister had a baby, so I don’t have to!” – Ricky Dillon
- “Nephew’s hair got so blonde this summer it looks peroxided. He is getting it cut, so kids won’t think he is punk. I have failed as an uncle.” – Unknown
Inspirational Quotes for Nephew
Here are a few inspirational and blessing nephew quotes.
- “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.”- Rabindranath Tagore
- “I have two new nephews and a new niece this year, so I have plenty of kids that I can spend time with.” Anjelica Huston
- “I object to that remark very strongly! – The Magician’s Nephew” – C. S. Lewis
- “My favorite person in the entire world calls me her nephew.” – Unknown
- “Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.” – Peter Kay
- The best aunts haven’t substituted parents; they’re co-conspirators. — Daryl Gregory
- “My dear nephew, you are my best child, best friend, and companion. You’re the apple of my eye, and I can’t imagine living without you.”- Unknown
- “An aunt is a haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side.” — Sara Sheridan
- “Dear nephew, as you will already have realized during our much too brief companionship, I am essentially a man of principle.” – Franz Kafka
- “The moment my nephew came into the world, I realized that logic could not make sense of someone who’s so brand new to you.” – Unknown
- “To my nephew, you are a joy to my heart and a delight to my eyes. You are a wonderful addition to this family.” – Unknown
- “You may be the best bud to your friends and a good son to your parents. But you beat all these things with the way you are a terrific nephew to your aunt.” – Unknown
- “The love between uncles and nephews is something precious, an exchange of gifts before the young lift their anchors and the old seek a safe harbor.” – Unknown
- “Your nephew can brighten your world as no one else can.” – Unknown.
- “Being a sister is priceless, but being the best aunt to my nephew is an honor.” – Unknown
These quotes will undoubtedly strengthen the bond between you and your favorite little nephew.