Every woman wishes to have firm breasts. However, drooping occurs due to many factors such as pregnancy, ageing, dieting, excessive smoking, ill fitted bra, nutritional deficiencies, and more.
is most affected by hormonal changes.
- Avoid smoking and eating junk food. Pomegranate is a powerful fruit for anti-ageing, so include it in your diet.
- Water hydrates your cells and keeps your skin firm and smooth, so stay hydrated.
- Your bra should fit your perfectly. Too loose or too tight bras can affect the shape of your breast and even damage surrounding skin.
- Moisturise your skin daily and make sure to use a chemical-free moisturiser, which does not damage the skin. Aloe Vera is an effective natural moisturiser that also tightens the skin.
- Stay fit and exercise regularly to keep the muscles strong and firm. Wearing a sports bra with proper support, while exercising, can actually strengthen your muscles and ensure a proper shape.
- Try gaining healthy weight during your pregnancy by eating more fruits, vegetables and other nutritious foods.
- Breastfeed your baby correctly, with one breast at a time, for about 15 minutes at a stretch. The hind milk, which is richer in fats, goes into your baby’s diet, and thus, the boob becomes empty. This prevents the breasts from becoming engorged.
After all, who doesn’t want to have full grown, firm breasts. They not only make you look beautiful but also boost self confidence. These tips ensure that your breasts remain firm even after childbirth, which just a few simple steps.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.