I am using the Philips Avent feeding bottle for my kid for quite some time. This Spout cup can be used for water, milk and juices. It comes with a tight cap, so there is no fear of leakage. Maximum we can pour 200 ml of liquid into the cup, which is wide and designed well for easy cleaning.
Here are some pros and cons of this spout cup.
1. It has more capacity than other brands.
2. This cup can be cleaned easily because of the wider cap.
3. No leakage of fluid from the cup; it is spillproof.
4. The cup is colourful; kids get attracted to it.
5. It contains removable handles which can be used for another set of Avent feeding bottle.
6.The maximum capacity of the bottle is 200ml which is sufficient for a 6-month-old baby.
The bottle is designed for comfort so that the kid can hold it easily. The cup comes in a beautiful colour combination – violet and blue. It’s extremely useful for weaning babies.
There is nothing negative about this product. I just want to give two suggestions.
1. If possible, provide another set of bottle nipple for the cup because we cannot use normal bottle nipples.
2. Please provide measurement marks on the cup so that the parents can identify the liquid quantity in the cup easily.
This is how I’d like to rate the product:
Features – 5/5
Product Design – 5/5
Performance (basis features) – 5/5
Value for money – 5/5
Finally, if you are looking to buy a spout cup, please go ahead with this product as it is the best one. You will definitely love it. The best part of this product is its affordable price.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.