- Pediatrician should observe not only the physical growth and development but also mental health and look if the child has autism.
- Counsel the parents that their child will lag in development.
- Govt should have clear guidelines about further steps to be taken once a child is diagnosed with ASD.
- Play schools should have special educators or psychologists who can help such children.
- Govt should regulate the fees being charged by therapy centres so that it is affordable.
- Airports, railway stations, malls should have sensory spots where swings, gym balls, rocking chairs, etc are kept for children.
- Schools do not want to admit such children. That mentality should be changed.
To all moms of autistic children, there is a reason God has chosen you to tackle such a child as he knows that only u have the strength to overcome this struggle. Keep your spirit high and walk like a warrior.
Please share if you have any experience similar to this and share all the informative links in the comment section
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.