Healthy tummies lead to healthy kids. Make your little munchkins munch on their favourite food in all the new, exciting, and colourful ways, and let them say, “Mummaa yummmmm…” Mommies always search for healthy recipes. Here, I can help you. Let’s boost the energy of our kids, after eating these healthy snacks.
Quick and Easy Snack Recipes for Kids
1. Oats Chilla
- Oats (roasted and crushed)-1 cup
- Chopped carrot -1 spoon
- Chopped beans-1 spoon
- Chopped cauliflower-1 spoon
- Salt (according to taste)
- Take the oats and roast them in a pan and grind it in the mixer.
- Take a bowl and add oats, all chopped veggies, and salt.
- Now, add buttermilk and mix well. The consistency should be semi-liquid.
- Now, take a non-stick pan, and add a drop of olive oil and spread the mixture on the pan.
- Let it cook one side and then from another side.
- Cut it in a triangle shape and serve.
2. Beetroot Cutlet
- Grated beetroot -1 bowl
- Boiled mashed potatoes-1/2 bowl
- Oats – 2 tbsp
- Chia seeds -1/2 spoon (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Olive oil – 1 spoon
- Take a bowl and add grated beetroot (strain the water well), mashed boiled potatoes, roasted crushed oats, chia seeds, coriander leaves, and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together with hands and make its cutlet in different shapes.
- Take a tawa and add a drop of oil, spread it and put a cutlet on the tawa.
- Make it brown from both sides, and serve hot.
3. Vegetable Wrap
- Chopped onion -1/2 bowl
- Capsicum strings -1/2 bowl
- Carrot strings -1/2 bowl
- Cottage cheese cubes -1 bowl
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Wrap – plain, thin rotis
- Spread- Mint chutney
- Add oil to a pan and add chopped onion and sauté.
- Add capsicum, carrot, coriander leaves, and cottage cheese cubes.
- Sprinkle some salt and mix well.
- Take roti, spread the chutney and add paneer filling in the centre. Now wrap it and cover it with foil paper.
- Vegetable wrap is ready.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.