A Healthy Snack That You Can Make Quickly
Everyone wants to stay fit and healthy but not everyone is ready to give up their favourite foods. To get fitter and healthier you must exercise and eat healthy foods. Eating good food is very important. But should you be eating oily foods? The simple answer is no. Foods made in little to no amount of oil also taste good. Here is a very tasty snack that you can make at home in no time. And yes, it is oil-free!
1. Chickpea Salad
- Boiled chickpeas – 1 cup (Add salt while boiling)
- Boiled green whole moong – 1 cup (Add salt while boiling)
- Cucumber chopped – 1
- Chopped onion (medium-sized) – 1
- Chopped tomato (medium-sized) – 1
- Chopped green chilli – 1
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Lemon – 1
- Bhuna jeera – 1/2 tsp
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Common salt ( as required)
How to Make
- Take the boiled chickpeas, moong, cucumber, onion, tomato, green chilli in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Add the jeera powder, black salt, and common salt, and mix well.
- Now sprinkle half a lemon juice and toss.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your chickpea salad is ready.
Along with this salad, you can also drink tasty and healthy juices.
2. Watermelon Juice
- Watermelon (peeled and diced) – 1
- Mint leaves – 1/2 a cup
- Lemon – 1
- Black salt – (as per taste)
How to Make
- Take the watermelon pieces in a juicer and add mints leaves to it.
- Blend it.
- Take a sieve and keep it over a large bowl. Transfer the juice to it to separate the pulp.
- Sieve the juice properly and remove the seeds and mints leaves.
- Transfer the juice to a glass and add some black salt. Mix well.
- And enjoy with snacks.
Eat healthy foods if you want to stay fit. Also, do not forget to exercise. Exercise daily and consume healthy foods. There is no shortcut to fitness. So, start a healthy routine today!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.