When it comes to having a fun-filled round table discussion with kids then “Never Have I Ever” is the best game plan! If you have never played this game then do try it out this time it will help you lighten up the atmosphere at home along with a healthy dose of laughter!
How to Play ‘Never Have I Ever’ Questions?
Let’s begin with explaining the rules of the game and how to play the classic version of “Never have I Ever:”
- Gather all the players together be it, friends or family, with kids and their friends.
- Next, write down some funny questions.
- Now, one person asks the questions mentioned in the list.
- The first person who says that they have done to the above question gets to ask the next question.
Interesting Kid-friendly Never Have I Ever Questions
Below mentioned are some interesting kid-appropriate never have I ever questions for the game.
If you want to keep the game light, and hilarious then these questions are the ones for you! You will simply enjoy reading these super funny questions!
- Never have I hidden food under my bed.
- Never have I tripped and fallen in the middle of a gathering.
- Never have I made silly faces on my parents and teachers.
- Never have I ever sung miserably in a bathroom.
- Never have I ever danced in front of a mirror.
- Never have I ever pulled out my loose teeth and shown it to others.
- Never have I ever wondered how is it to be a dog.
- Never have I ever fallen out of bed while sleeping.
- Never have I ever licked my pet in secret.
- Never have I ever spilt coffee on my book.
Family-friendly fun is gonna be inevitable with these clean never have I ever questions:
- Never have I ever put all the blame on my sibling for the mess I created.
- Never have I ever pretended to be sick to get away from household chores.
- Never have I ever secretly stolen money from my dad’s pocket.
- Never have I ever borrowed my sibling’s pens without asking.
- Never have I ever drawn a funny cartoon on the face of my sibling while they are asleep.
- Never have I ever lied to my parents about how my brother hit me when actually he didn’t.
- Never have I ever shouted in front of my parents.
- Never have I ever cheated while playing the game of ludo.
- Never have I ever eavesdropped on a secret conversation of my parents.
- Never have I ever embarrassed my parents in front of the guests at home.
If your kid’s school friends are also a part of the game then you’ll have a fun time asking these funny school questions:
- Never have I ever lied to my teacher about taking an off on the day of a test.
- Never have I ever been late to school on the first day of my school.
- Never have I ever hidden a bad grade from my parents and siblings.
- Never have I slipped and fallen in the class while in school.
- Never have I ever been punished by the teacher in class for cracking jokes in the class.
- Never have I eaten from my friend’s tiffin boxes when she brings my favorite.
- Never have I ever cheated in an exam in school.
- Never have I ever given a funny nickname to a teacher.
- Never have I ever forged my parents’ signature on a report card.
- Never have I fallen asleep during an ongoing class.
Embarrassing questions are funny to hear and hard to confess! Read on to find some funny and interesting embarrassing questions which you can put in the list while playing!
- Never have I ever sniffed my underwear to check if it’s clean or dirty.
- Never have I ever farted in the class.
- Never have I ever stepped on a doggie’s poop while still in my socks.
- Never have I ever gone to school without taking a bath when I’m getting late.
- Never have I ever sat on someone else’s discarded chewing gum.
- Never have I ever scratched and sniffed my underarms in public.
- Never have I ever had the food stuck in between my teeth all day long.
- Never have I ever wiped my running nose on my sleeve.
- Never have I eaten chalk sticks in secret.
- Never have I picked my nose and wiped it on the working table.
We hope that the above good questions will help you organize a fun-filled never have I ever game with your kids and family! This is one such game wherein everyone is a winner, so it’s a win-win situation for all! Go ahead and play with your family, kids, and friends and you’re bound to have loads of fun, happiness and laughter!