Easter is a great holiday time where you get to spend time with your family and do things that help you bond and get closer. It’s at the perfect time of the year as well, since it’s nice and warm out. Everybody knows about the Easter bunny and the Easter Egg hunt, which are the most fun aspects of the holiday for kids. Sometimes, it takes a little bit of an effort to get them into the holiday mood. A good way to keep the tradition going is by keeping kids interested in children’s Easter jokes. These jokes act as a great build-up for the actual Easter Day and can also help them understand the significance of it. We have a great list of kid-friendly Easter jokes that might help you get the family going. Be it Easter egg jokes or Easter bunny jokes for kids, they will not only resonate with kids but also adults. You can copy these jokes down or just remember and store them for later. Read on to find out more.
Fantastic Easter Jokes for Kids
If you’re looking to lighten the mood and get everybody warmed up for the holiday, here are some jokes that will help you not only break the ice but get everybody in a jovial mood.
1. What kind of music is the Easter Bunny’s favourite?
2. Where does Valentine’s Day come after Easter?
In the dictionary.
3. What has long ears, is yellow and grows on trees?
The Easter Banana.
4. Did you know about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs?
She had to call an eggs-terminator!
5. One Easter, a father was teaching his son to drive when, out of nowhere, a rabbit jumped on the road. Slamming on the breaks, the son said, “I nearly ruined Easter! I almost ran over the Easter Bunny.” What did the father say?
It’s okay son, you missed it by a hare.
6. What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams?
They lived hoppily ever after.
7. How do you know that carrots are good for your eyes?
Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?
8. What happened when the Easter Bunny misbehaved at school?
He was eggspelled!
9. Why does Peter Cottontail go hopping down the bunny trail?
Because he’s too young to drive.
10. How many Easter eggs can fit in an empty basket?
Only one—after that it’s not empty anymore!
11. What did one Easter Egg say to the other Easter Egg?
Have you heard any good yolks today?
12. Why was the Easter Bunny wearing a hat?
Because he was having a bad hare day.
13. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road?
Because the chicken had his Easter eggs!
14. What kind of jewellery does the Easter Bunny wear?
18 carrot gold!
15. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Alma. Alma Who?
Alma Easter candy is gone. Can I have some more?
16. Why do Easter eggs not go out at night?
They don’t want to get whisked away!
17. What do you call a mischievous egg??
A practical yolker!.
18. What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot?
It’s been nice gnawing you.
19. What did the Easter bunny say about the Easter parade?
It was eggs-celent!
20. Where does the Easter Bunny prefer to eat breakfast?
21. A parishioner was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed the parishioner and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him, “You need to join the Army of the Lord!” The parishioner replied, “I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.” Pastor questioned, “How come I see you only at Christmas and Easter?”
“I’m in the secret service!”
22. What do you name a line of rabbits that are jumping backwards?
A receding hare-line!
23. What did the Easter Bunny get for making a basket?
Two points! Like everybody else!
24. What is the best way to send a letter to the Easter Bunny?
25. How can you find out which rabbits are the oldest in a group?
Just look for the grey hares.
26. Where does the Easter Bunny visit when he needs a new tail?
To the re-tail store!
27. “Why are you studying your Easter candy?”
“I’m trying to decide which came first-the chocolate chicken or the chocolate egg!”
28. What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit bill?
One means bad money while the other means a mad bunny!
29. Did you know what the woman who complained about her rabbit stew said?
She said she found a hare in her soup.
30. What is common between the Easter Bunny and Michael Jordan?
They’re both famous for stuffing baskets.
Easter is the perfect day to pull out a lot of these jokes. A lot of jokes around are catered to adults and not suitable for kids, but this list is safe for all age groups. These kid-friendly Easter jokes are bound to make all the kids laugh and make you the funny one at the gathering. Be it the Easter knock-knock jokes or the other ones, we hope these jokes have helped you lighten the mood around the house. Make sure to laugh, love and enjoy this holiday thoroughly, along with your family!