Last Updated on
When was the last time you smiled looking at dirty laundry and messed-up house instead of getting anxious about cleaning the mess? Been long? Well, here are some funny mom quotes to make you laugh on your everyday situations. Read them to yourself and share them with your hubby and kids to indulge in a laughter marathon!
Being a mom is a difficult job, but you need not always be serious while you are at it. Getting on with your life and taking it with a pinch of salt is the best you can do if you are a mother. Here are some funny motherhood quotes on the different circumstances that you might face each day. Read them to tickle your funny bone during stressful times.
Witty Motherhood Quotes
Have some fun moments in your daily lives! You will enjoy these mom quotes, especially if you have tiny tots at home. You can also make posters of these and pin it somewhere in the house to keep you in a lighter mood. You will definitely love to read them while working hard as a mom.
- My house isn’t messy. It’s custom designed by a 3 year old.
- All these moms are on Pinterest making their own soap and reindeer-shaped treats, and I’m all like “I took a shower and kept the kids alive.
- Silence is Golden… Unless you have kids, then silence is just suspicious.
- Women who have slightly older kids will laugh their hearts out as they relate to these quotes about being a mom.
- It’d be cool if my kids could make something I actually want, like a bottle of wine out of macaroni and glue.
- Waking your kids up for school the first day after a break is almost as much fun as birthing them was.
- Behind every mom is a basket of dirty laundry.
Can’t agree more! Is your stomach already hurting from laughing? Here are a few more quotes on moms who lover humour in their lives:
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford, and then move in with them.
- The joys of motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed.
- It isn’t easy being a mother; if it were easy, fathers would do it.
- The quickest way for a mother to get her children’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.
- I smile because you are my kids, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- I want my children to be independent, strong headed people, just not while I am raising them!
- If I can get through the grocery store without wanting to abandon my kids, I reward them with an ice cream.
- When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
- The phrase “working mother” is redundant!!
No matter how exhausted we get at the end of the day or how rude we get with our kids at times, we can’t deny that there is nothing more special than being a mother. There is no harm if you have a good laugh at times especially when you feel low. You can also share them with friends who are moms and bring a smile on their faces, effortlessly.