Last Updated on
HOW DO YOU MOTIVATE YOUR CHILD WITHOUT FORCING
- Identify what you can use for rewards and incentives.
- Make your child comfortable.
- Talk about what your child wants.
- Don’t shout or argue; try to be calm.
- Tell your child that what the kid does matters to you.
- Coach your child.
- Set the environment.
- Make your kid understand the importance of new things.
- , grab a doll/ball and make it attractive to the child.
- Observe your child is interested in what and motivate with the same. (like papers, colours, books, images etc.)
- Listen to your kid first, then let’s start explaining why we are not allowing them to do or letting them do.
As parents, our responsibility is to assist our children by encouraging them to fulfil their tasks despite their nervousness, fear, or apathy. But before we reach our children’s thoughts, we must be sure. If we compel our children to be aggressive, I believe they will become aggressive and conditioned to aggression.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.