Last Updated on
I’m going to share a yummy and healthy recipe for your toddler.
We’re all aware of french toast. But today I’m sharing a very simple and instant recipe which is a savoury version of the french toast, for your naughty ones.
This recipe is for a single kid. You can increase the ingredients as per your requirement.
- 1-2 eggs
- 2 bread slices (cut each slice into 4 pieces or in any other shape of your choice)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp sooji
- Butter (as per ur taste)
- A pinch of ajwain
- Salt as per taste
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of chaat masala
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh vegetables (carrots, coriander, tomato, onions, peas, spinach etc.)
- Take a bowl, and break the eggs in it.
- Add all the above ingredients along with milk and whisk it properly, till smooth. Ensure that no lumps are formed.
- Take a bread slice and cut the brown edges. Cut the slice into 4 pieces.
- Now heat a pan on a medium flame. Add a teaspoon of refined oil and 2 teaspoons of ghee/butter in it.
- Now dip each bread piece into the egg and milk batter, and quickly place it into the pan for toasting.
- Toast the bread on both sides on a medium flame till it turns brown and crispy.
Serve warm on your little one’s plate with some ketchup and see their happy faces.
Hope you all try this simple and instant recipe, which is bound to be a complete hit for your toddler.
If you want, you can even skip the milk from the above recipe so that it becomes crispy. You can bring about variations as per your choice by adding any type of vegetables and grated paneer too and serve it with ketchup, coriander chutney or with any dip.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.